2 Man Aluminum Layout Boat

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, jjohnson_714, casey_714

2 Man Aluminum Layout Boat

Postby DURene » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:48 am

Custom made welded aluminum pumpkin seed design. Front Section 10ft X 46 inch. Back Section 6.6ft X 46 inch. Bolts together tight frame to frame. Front Section can be used by itself. Motor mount attaches to either section. Included is a scissor motor mount. The mount is not specific to this boat. Can be used on any boat. It creates a 14 inch. setback and it has enough range of motion to use a long shaft 20 inch. motor on a 15 inch transom. Or a short shaft on a 20 inch transom. I run a 30 horsepower on it on a 16 ft. flatbottom. It works good on the layout with a 3hp omc with weedless drive and will lower the motor to the powerhead when laid out. Discount for a dozen or so Bigfoots. No feeders or B2's. For more information or more pictures please feel free to call me, Jeff. 208-739-8423 or 208-739-8611. Picture file to large to share so please e-mail my wife at renegunari@q.com, if you are interested and she will provide pictures. Price is $700.00. Have a good season. See you on the water. Lucky GBH is included
DURene
Newb

Re: 2 Man Aluminum Layout Boat

Postby drakz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Pics please!! Im looking for something like that and its in my price range..
is that my beer?
drakz
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting