Haggerman Area?

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, casey_714, jjohnson_714

Haggerman Area?

Postby Duck-slayer » Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:07 pm

Just though I would ask your opinions on hunting the river around Haggerman, Id. and what to expect during the late season. Do a lot of geese run the river there. I now there are lots of ducks. Going to hit the river this year with my new boat. Thought I could get some info. from you guys. thanks.
Matt
Duck-slayer
hunter

Postby donell67 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:55 pm

i dont know anything about hagerman. sorry
donell67
Forum & State Moderator

Postby graphixx » Fri May 12, 2006 4:25 pm

you would be better off not using your boat. there are a lot more spot that are accesable by foot. but dont get me wrong there are afew good islands that have blinds set on them to hunt. I usually hunt one particular island early in the year and its pretty productive.
graphixx
hunter

Postby feathershot » Mon May 15, 2006 9:05 pm

Hagerman offers some awesome hunting, like many areas on the Snake around the Glenns Ferry and Hagerman/outer Twin Falls areas.

As the previous hunter stated above... lots of good places to hunt around there by foot. Couple of good spots by boat as well. Try and you will succeeed..
You can NOT shoot geese within 600 feet of the rivers edge in these areas. They are protected. Outside/past the two football field range, they are fair game.

Best of luck. Maybe I'll see you sometime.

Rich :salude:
feathershot
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting