HELP

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, Illinois-Ducker

HELP

Postby Illinois-Ducker » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:54 pm

so far, all of my duck hunting plans have fell through for this weekend, i was going to go to my uncles land, but its not flooded, then all the other walk ins would prolly be too full to hunt, and my private land has NO ducks around it. Any sug???????
Illinois-Ducker
State Moderator

Postby chrispbrown27 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:01 pm

Drive down south and sit and wait with us!
Chris
chrispbrown27
hunter

Postby GreenHeadHuntr04 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:08 pm

I think myself and some of my buddies are going to banner marsh on saturday morning. we took a couple kids there on saturday and there were a ton of ducks and geese. if we were hunting ourselves we probably could have killed out in a couple of hours, i am not sure yet where i am going but keep in touch and if we do ur more than welcome to go with us.
In the world of duck hunting there are two types of people, champion duck callers and champion duck killers, im a duck killer! - Phil Robertson "Duck Commander"

www.geocities.com/masoncountybottomboys
GreenHeadHuntr04
hunter

Postby Illinois-Ducker » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:10 pm

sounds great, i thought i would go to banner marsh on the first. What blind did you hunt out of??? I went to banner last year and absolutely loved it!!!! Be sure to keep posting up and tell me how ya did. I think ill be fine for this weekend, but sometime we need to get a group of the illinois forum boys together!!
Illinois-Ducker
State Moderator

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting