Kent's

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, Illinois-Ducker

Kent's

Postby fish » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:01 pm

i have had pretty good luck with the kent faststeels, but i have also talked to a few people who have had problems with them. i was just wondering what everybody else thought of them. i am thinking about getting a case or two of them but before i spend the money i really wanted to hear a few other comments about them. thanks for the help
fish
fish
hunter

Postby duckaholic_16p » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:31 pm

i loved them. the only problem i had was them drawing moisture and not firing.. I never got them wet...So if you can cheap them 100% dry, buy away
duckaholic_16p
hunter

Postby fish » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:02 am

thats what my buddies problem with them was. he thinks they got a little wet and one or two of them didn't fire. thanks for the info, keep it comin... fish
fish
hunter

Postby goosehunter64 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:43 pm

Hey fish................I shoot them as well.......and really enjoy whacking and smacking ducks and geese with them, but, I also enjoy and have taken ducks and geese with Winchester's Expert HV shells.
These are such an over all improvement since the original W'xperts.
Over years and years or using different combo's....this seems to be one deadly combo for early and late season birds.
good luck in whatever you choose.
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting