Im quitting

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, SPatrick, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

Im quitting

Postby Duck/Deer Slayer » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:37 pm

I QUIT
Last edited by Duck/Deer Slayer on Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Duck/Deer Slayer
hunter

Postby fish » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:46 pm

hey man after some of your comments the past few days, i don't think many people really care how you are doing or where you are hunting...
fish
fish
hunter

Duck/Deer Slayer

Postby jsbourbon » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:41 pm

Duck/Deer Slayer

Your so full of yourself, you talk on here like your billy bad boy , killin 100 snow geese in 3 days , i bet you didn't even see 100 snow geese , and tell that kid he didn't know his butt from a hole in the ground , you know , some people don't grow up with the luxury of having a dad to take them hunt every morning and whipe their a s s like your dad did for you , hunting is not a competition , the people who give it a bad name are people like you who do 80 mph in the parking lot, runnin people over on the dam runnin to their spot , shooting at high flyers so the group next you doesn't get them , get a clue guy ? you the reason waterfowling has got the reputation it has..
Last edited by jsbourbon on Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jsbourbon
hunter

Postby wspiller » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:41 pm

I have to say I care, where the best hunter in the area is hunting, thats a pretty bold statement
wspiller
hunter

Postby goosehunter64 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:08 pm

wspiller wrote:I have to say I care, where the best hunter in the area is hunting, thats a pretty bold statement

What????? :umm:
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Postby duckaholic_16p » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:31 am

After reading the post about being the one of the best hunters around and being related to wells(like that made you God) kinda got under my skin as well, but i chose to bit my tongue. Im glad to see some people are finally speaking there mind.
duckaholic_16p
hunter

Postby GooseHunter14 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:27 am

That is nothing we killed 400 in a week and a half and 5 leg bands. :thumbsup:
GooseHunter14
hunter

Postby goosedowner » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:51 am

SO that is nothing. I think Duck/Deer slayer is full of himself
Fire Up The Grill Cuz Deer Huntin Aint Catch & Release

Confucuis Say, "He who Hunt Good...Eat Good"
goosedowner
hunter

I QUIT

Postby Duck/Deer Slayer » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:08 am

I QUIT your the best hunter
Duck/Deer Slayer
hunter

deer/duck slaye

Postby jsbourbon » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:18 am

good if your quiting , maybe you'll learn respect someday...
jsbourbon
hunter

Re: deer/duck slaye

Postby goosehunter64 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:19 pm

jsbourbon wrote:good if your quiting , maybe you'll learn respect someday...

I so agree.....punk- A_ _ kids. They know absolutely nothing of life.....and I mean nothing......I thought I did when I was 14-19.....wow what a shocker I was in for. You only learn life from real life experiences....period. You can read all you want, listen to what people have to say all you want....but that in the over all....but does help.....it comes to personal experience......PERIOD.
Choose your friends and advice wisely.........and we all make out limited amount of stupid mistakes, but if you're not going to learn and think you have life by the horns.......well I have to say......good luck,
Opps.....I'm BUBBA...........I think you dropped the soap there LIL man...
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Postby wspiller » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:20 pm

goosehunter64 wrote:
wspiller wrote:I have to say I care, where the best hunter in the area is hunting, thats a pretty bold statement

What????? :umm:

sarcasm I thought the guy was pretty full of himself, if he is as great as he is then why dont he try and help people by sharing his success storys instead of just saying im the greatest hunter ever
wspiller
hunter

Postby goosehunter64 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:22 pm

I was pretty sure it was, but with this dang internet thing....it's hard to tell sometimes.....you are right wspiller.
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Postby thebiggrfigr » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:59 pm

Whoa what the hell did I miss. Stay away for alittle while and blam!!
thebiggrfigr
hunter

Postby duckhntr82 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:31 pm

i agree.. i missed a couple of days and it looks like we had the most action in a long time......that figurs lol
Scott Juda
duckhntr82
hunter

Postby chrispbrown27 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:18 am

Can't we all just get along? LOL
I have no idea what was said about this so called greatest hunter, but what the hell if he thinks he's the best then let him think it. They're everywhere, no escaping em. I just smile and nod. They'll learn someday.
The truth is that the best people at any given thing are the ones that took the hard road. The guys that took their knocks to learn what they know. Every single time I go hunting I learn something and I file it away. Sure you have bad days and you make some stupid mistakes but life is an adventure and the best adventures are the ones that don't go smoothly. Take your knocks file em away and someday when you're asked you can help someone out to possible take a slightly easier way. The finest waterfowler I know, and may ever know, took the long road and I hope that someday I can be half the hunter, and person, he is.
Chris
Vegetarian- Indian word for lousy hunter.
chrispbrown27
hunter

Postby wtrfwlr » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:22 pm

I don't know about ya'll but I'm just extremely hurt that Our Godly presence is leaving us. I've probably ran across this guy a few times hunting, ya know the type move in on ya after you're set up, run for the spots when they know they are beat. Just a warning to everyone that likes to screw everyone over, me and my buddies get revenge and we're pretty crafty so be careful who you do what to. For everybody else who actually gives a crap about our wonderful sport and respects everyone else, good hunting and hope to see you out there.
wtrfwlr
hunter

Postby KpHonknImRloadn » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:16 pm

Speakin of jumpin in on spots, has anyone ever had someone else post one of your blinds no tresspassing? and is that blind still there, or in ashes.
KpHonknImRloadn
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting