Sanganois

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

Sanganois

Postby E MAN » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:02 pm

wanted to know how good a year sanganois had?
anybody heard anything?
E MAN
hunter

Postby Illinois-Ducker » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:42 am

Hey, sorry no answer, just got the net back. my uncle was the 4th best blind at the sanganois, i want to say he was 32, but not totally sure and he came up aith 185. Not too terrible but the ice really screwed the season up. His dad went back to there in jan and there were ducks everywhere. If ice holds off, i think the sanganois is up for an awesome year coming up
Illinois-Ducker
State Moderator

Postby duckaholic_16p » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:39 pm

sang. did good. i think the ducks really showed up the last couple weeks before freeze up. we hunted anderson and had decent luck.
duckaholic_16p
hunter

Postby Illinois-Ducker » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:47 am

Hey Duck-ah. When are we going to slaughter the ducks? we talked about it but never went through. How many did you kill this past season?? we didnt get to go to the sanganois that often because of the ice, the first time we went we killed 16 mallards and 3 woodies between the four.
Illinois-Ducker
State Moderator

Postby duckaholic_16p » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:55 pm

Sounds like a plan. Im ready anytime you are. We killed 164 ducks and 17 geese. not world records or anything but we only hunt weekends and holidays so it wasnt too bad. We hunted anderson lake mostly. I put a blind on my boat and hunted the flooded corn. we killed limits of mallards 4 days. We also hunted a few other spots. IL river by liver pool, miss. river by keokuk and lomax....
duckaholic_16p
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting