New waterfowl hunting videos

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, SPatrick, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

New waterfowl hunting videos

Postby wtrfwlr » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:58 am

Well the new waterfowl hunting videos are out now. I have seen Zink's new 24/7 runnin' traffic, excellent video it had a couple audio problems but other than that awesome, and i've seen buck gardner's new video. IT's absolutely horrible, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. AWFUL video audio is all messed up and the hunting scenes are slow and tasteless. There is also an annoying backround music that is played constantly through the whole video. Haven't seen any others let me know how the others are.
wtrfwlr
hunter

Postby thebiggrfigr » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:54 am

I have recently purchased a digital camera/recorder. I am so pshyced, as I have always wanted to video tape some hunts. A buddy and I might even get a website up and brodcast some hunts. Hell I might not even pick up a gun this year.....yeah right!
thebiggrfigr
hunter

Postby GooseBuster » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:59 pm

Man, I wish i would have read your post before I bought the new Buck Gardner video. It truly is the worst waterfowl video ever made. What in the world is with the background music???? I also purchased Take em 8 which was much better. It is not as good as some of the previous Take' em videos but it was decent. I haven't seen Zink's runnin Traffic but I will keep an eye out for it.
GooseBuster
hunter

Postby Goose Killer from Illinoi » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:42 pm

The Zink Video is Bad to the Bone....... The Take Em 8 is good but most of the movie is a duck hunt in a small water way but still cool. Its funny cause Take Em 8 one of there sponsors are Benelli and in the movie one of the hunters Benelli Jams up and he cant use it for the rest of the hunt and has to end up shooting his buddies BEST GUN EVER Remington 870 I thought that part was funny :toofunny: But as for the Garner Video it SUCKED Bad DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARN MONEY ON IT THAT IS FOR SURE!!!!!!

Goose Killer From Illinois :thumbsup:
Wow stupid is as stupid does

I just want to go hunting!!!!!!
Goose Killer from Illinoi
hunter

Postby bigman15 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:50 pm

Here is a link to one of the best goose hunting video I have seen, no big names but plenty of action. Watch all three previews at this link,
http://www.longneckoutdoors.com/longnec ... 06_008.htm
bigman15
hunter

Postby goosehunter64 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:34 am

I just watched Take'em 8 last night. At first I was pretty disappointed. It was a mirror image of Barnie Calef's new video....The Journey Begins.
But, I got to thinking, that he was still with HS when they made this, or at least started to make it. He made have sold the rights and royalties to let them keep it...I have no idea.
Anyways...Steve Brilie(sp) did an excellant job.
I was quite surprised, that in one part that they were using 2 3/4" #3 shot, in Winchester Expert HV .
This is the load I use, but in 3". I wack both ducks and geese with it. I normally switch over to some heavier stuff later on...but I just might stick with it as the season moves on.
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting