willing to help

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, SPatrick, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

willing to help

Postby wislingwings » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:01 am

Hey guys . New to this forum but figured its a good place to network. I currently hunt over water in a boat blind on public land being that i lost my land lease up in harvard , il to a dear hunter. Lots of sky busters where i go and was looking for someone who maybe needs help in a field or other place. I have 10 years hunting experience, 16ft jon boat with blind, bout 100 floating duck decoys ( mallards, buffle heads, woodys, canvas backs, butts) 15 goose floaters, ghg full body field mallrds, bout 60 ghg full body goose decoys with motion stakes, bout 50 goose shells mojo mallard goose flags u name it. IM 34 years old and dont mind putting in the time. Iam currently in northern illinois and have sunday and mondays off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
wislingwings
Newb

Re: willing to help

Postby herpin1579 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:49 am

Where in N IL are you?
Mike Brown
Bowfishing Association of Illinois director
herpin1579
hunter

Re: willing to help

Postby wislingwings » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:18 pm

I currently stay in chicago, i moved down from palatine 3 years ago for work, but used to hunt up that way in several places. slocolm lake by waucaunda. the field over 0n rt 12 and 120 with porter, fox river on weekdays, chain on weekdays, harvard when i had lease.
wislingwings
Newb

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting