SANGANOIS CONS AREA

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, SPatrick, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

SANGANOIS CONS AREA

Postby SHOTOUT17 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Any new ducks move in, Hunting pick up any have not been out for a week !.
SHOTOUT17
hunter

Re: SANGANOIS CONS AREA

Postby Mudduck44 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:54 pm

I don't hunt that area but I must say nice post. How did you ever get by without the internet. Try setting your alarm clock and finding out rather than sitting in front off your computer.
Mudduck44
hunter

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 pm

geez mudduck thats what the site is for chatting about duck hunting...lol its a 3 hour trip to get down th sanganois for us plus some people work ya know...
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Postby SHOTOUT17 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Have a rough day mudduck, Hope someone helps you out some day.
SHOTOUT17
hunter

Postby Mudduck44 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:41 am

Fine ill throw you a bone. Limits everyday within the first hour on your way there have your windshield wipers on there are so many ducks you cant miss em all while driving. Go get em boys let me know if you want me to find a spot, set up your dekes, and have breakfast waiting for you.
Mudduck44
hunter

Postby SHOTOUT17 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:34 am

Don't need or want help from folks like you.
SHOTOUT17
hunter

Postby Illinois-Ducker » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:09 am

I haven't heard of anything recently.. there are ducks there but they are shy.. don't worry that fool above. It's really not that big of a secret. Just a heads up also, ducks unlimited has a migtation app for phones that I find helpful, as I am 2.5 hours away. Lastly, mudduck, if you are just going to start a fight, save everyone the time and don't post... Nobody wants to read or hear it
I am dedicating this year to waterfowl and waterfowl only....
Illinois-Ducker
State Moderator

Postby Mudduck44 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:01 am

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
Mudduck44
hunter

Postby SHOTOUT17 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Thanks Illinois Ducker , I guess some people just cant try to help another hunter out with some simple info. I am not asking for some ones honey hole or what the hot blind is just if there is some of Gods ducks that have made the trip down there. Thanks Again :clapping:
SHOTOUT17
hunter

Postby WTRlabDOG » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:51 pm

I agree... That is what the site is for to an extent. But at the same time the best thing is just getting out there. I'm on of the guys that will and does put the work in to find the ducks. So I'll ask people for some help just learning the area or just the in's and out's of an area or if there are birds in the area. That's how I started hunting Sanganois, a guy showed me where to go and I told him I would show up on blind drawing day and put my name in his hate.

I can understand why some people get upset when there so called internet scouters come out just asking for some information. But if I lived 3 hrs a way ya I would ask the forum.

I will say that on my trip out there today I didn't have my windshield wipers on and I didn't hit any ducks. I guess I went down the wrong road. What road do I need to go down?

Maybe it is just me, but I'm a young hunter compared to some 26 and was taught that hunting is not about killing but more about just getting out. Knocking a few birds down is a bonus. I guess this is an interesting debate that is going on.
Please check out my website @ http://www.capitol-outdoorsman..com

Follow me on twitter @capitoloutdoors
Follow me on facebook @ capitoloutdoorsman
WTRlabDOG
hunter

Postby Mudduck44 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:34 am

You were taught the true meaning of a successful day hunting that is not the case much anymore. As for the three hour drive I'm pretty sure if I lived up in the braidwood area I wouldn't be driving to sanganois. If you took the six hours spent driving for one hunt and used that towards scouting that area you wouldn't have to worry about getting your feelings hurt for internet scouting.
Mudduck44
hunter

Postby SHOTOUT17 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:59 pm

What is wrong with a 3hr drive to hunt, I belonged to a private duck club for over 20yrs and it was 1.5hrs from my house. There were alot of people on this site that i helped with info ( On Goose hunting the Plainfeild area) and was truthful on the number of birds in the area at the time. Some people lived farther than the 1.5hrs from me and i was happy to help them,It was not like they were hunting my fields when i was not there. My point is what is wrong with asking about bird No#s or hunting reports if you are not close enough to check it out on a daily basis. The duck club i belonged to was in Hennepin,il, and helped out several people with info and was given info on this area also. :lol:
SHOTOUT17
hunter

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:20 pm

heres to a terrible season for mudduck :beer: ..... sounds like your rather bitter and dont have much luck with duck hunting. ever think that maybe someones looking to drive 3 hours because there is no ducks here? you must not have the opportunity to do things like that sorry to hear that. But dont take it out on other people must be great going through life a complete D*** if you dont have anything good to say dont bother posting. keep your S***TY comments to yourself. Scouting only goes so far these days for regular joes due to places either being locked up by the guys with money or placed unable to get permission so were forced to hunt public land. if theres no birds around here im gonna make the drive to find them dont need your A**hole comments gonna go hunt these areas reguardless but a peice of mind form a fellow hunter always helps and thats all that this post was about. Your obviously reading these posts and im sure you take in information about where the birds are.. i guess you oppose migration reports also? dont ever read the arial surveys? P*** off man. No one says you have to reply so if you dont wanna say where the birds are then dont. but dont be a d*** about other people looking for help or info.
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Postby Mudduck44 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:13 am

^^^Blah blah blah blah I cant help but notice all the helpful insight not being posted by the sanganois hunters so obviously I am not a minority in this one. You can curse me all you want I got broad shoulders and thick skin obviously a rare condition for the braidwood boys while your wishing a bad season for me in one hand go ahead and crap in the other one and see which fills up first. On a final note and then I'm done with you bozos I will tell you where two birds are. Fulton county I got one on each hand pointed right at braidwood.
Mudduck44
hunter

Postby BEDB » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:53 am

SHOTOUT17 wrote:What is wrong with a 3hr drive to hunt, I belonged to a private duck club for over 20yrs and it was 1.5hrs from my house. There were alot of people on this site that i helped with info ( On Goose hunting the Plainfeild area) and was truthful on the number of birds in the area at the time. Some people lived farther than the 1.5hrs from me and i was happy to help them,It was not like they were hunting my fields when i was not there. My point is what is wrong with asking about bird No#s or hunting reports if you are not close enough to check it out on a daily basis. The duck club i belonged to was in Hennepin,il, and helped out several people with info and was given info on this area also. :lol:

What club did you belong to in hennepin?
Flocked Wear Field Staff
Bring 'em Down Boys Pro Staff
lock 'em n rock 'em
BEDB
hunter

Postby SHOTOUT17 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Mallard Duck Club right next to Princeton Game and Fish and Senachiwine Club.
SHOTOUT17
hunter

Postby BEDB » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:51 pm

you been down there at all this year?
Flocked Wear Field Staff
Bring 'em Down Boys Pro Staff
lock 'em n rock 'em
BEDB
hunter

Postby abeauchamp63 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 pm

mudduck.....you must be a liberal
abeauchamp63
hunter

Postby Grossy23 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:22 pm

What blind you got mud ?
Grossy23
hunter

Postby Mudduck44 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Pm sent grossy and chump63 you know squat if you think a liberal is someone who thinks people should fend for themselves I understand you want to be with the in crowd on this forum but don't worry Illinois is working on legalizing gay marriage for you. Then you can all start up a rainbow coalition forum on here.
Mudduck44
hunter

Postby biscuitsandgravy » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:55 pm

It seems like you are the one that is butt hurt mudduck. :thumbsup: You ever head up towards Braidwood give me a shout. :welcome:
biscuitsandgravy
hunter

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 pm

:lol: :clapping: biscuits and gravy you from the braidwood area?
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:52 am

Civil unionship has already been passed. So, yes, Mudduck, your relationship with peanut butter and your dog can be unionized. :clapping:
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby biscuitsandgravy » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:37 am

redneckgoosebuster22 wrote::lol: :clapping: biscuits and gravy you from the braidwood area?

PM'd ya. :beer:
biscuitsandgravy
hunter

Re: SANGANOIS CONS AREA(BERMUDA TRIANGLE!

Postby ricks2123 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:05 am

a great area! lots of hunting available!Only problem is where the blinds are at THIS PLACE IS LIKE THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE OF DUCK HUNTING) They could make a series like Swamp man here but call it The Duc Triangle Many a hunter new to this area has driven his boat in circles all am long looking for his blind only to end up with high blood pressure or a stroke !!!!
And the IDNR mmakes matters worse by handing out horrible maps of site! Dosnt the survey plane fly over this area where have the arial pics of this site gone! They fly over here at least once a week how hard to take some nice pics of site to help hunters out. :lol: :lol: posting.php?mode=reply&f=29&t=210873&sid=20373c2b7b465c8c09937bc3f20daf5c# :beer:
ricks2123
hunter

Next

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting