Anyone Pheasant Hunting at Des Plaines on Saturday 11/24?

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, Illinois-Ducker

Anyone Pheasant Hunting at Des Plaines on Saturday 11/24?

Postby TJP » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm going to be out at Des Plaines for the pheasant hunt on Saturday morning with my father. Was wondering if any other DHC members will be out there too. Hopefully get to meet some DHC members face-to-face before the hunt. Maybe hunt together later in the morning/day.

I'll be the young bearded asian man with shaggy hair with a larger middle-aged white man. Feel free to say "hi" and introduce yourself if you see me.

Hope you're dropping birds where ever you are in the morning!
TJP
hunter

Re: Anyone Pheasant Hunting at Des Plaines on Saturday 11/24?

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:27 pm

wont be out there but ill be hearing you shoot. My work butts up to the north end of the conservation area. There is leftover pheasants that fly over the fence onto our property all the time, once n a while ill clip one with the truck n get a dinner out of it if its not banged up lol good luck and be safe out there alot of tennis shoe hunters come from the city to hunt desplains it can be a war zone.
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Re: Anyone Pheasant Hunting at Des Plaines on Saturday 11/24?

Postby TJP » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Yea, I've dealt with the tennis-shoe hunters before, I'm preparing myself for a mob of them seeing its Thanksgiving Weekend. Maybe I'll have to stop by your work with a couple wrist-rockets, and we can bag a couple on your break. :lol3:
TJP
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting