Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.
Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, Illinois-Ducker
ok so in talking to a farmer just south of braidwood 2 or 3 years ago ,who used to be covered with birds seem to notice that the birds have been moving more toward the river in the past 5 years. [ he is not a hunter ] and dont allow hunters . i never gave it much thought but with the trip south i just made, i noticed something. do you think the birds are moving more toward the river due to the windmills down I-55. just a thought,,, what do you think
the no duck dynasty zone
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:30 pm
- Location: where ever i want, back to loner time I'm at the next level.riders for a fee
I think the season has been slow and guys will come up with any reason as to why they are having a bad year. We didn't get ducky weather and you needed to be able to be mobile to kill birds. We will have better years and worse years but we will keep doing it no matter what.
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:31 am
- Location: Illinois
Birds aren't at Braidwood yet. I mean the peak of migration.
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:25 pm
- Location: Where racketeering, conspiracy, fraud and soliciting of bribes for political appointments is normal
Return to Illinois Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests