10 Dozen Master Series Mallards for Sale or trade NIB WOW!

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, Illinois-Ducker

CR

Postby ccollins123 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:17 pm

Let's see - who is mysteriously absent from all of these replies?
ccollins123
hunter

Postby Boomn4x4 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:27 pm

Hope this helps find him. Post up and let me know how things turn out.

I love my job, it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
Boomn4x4
Membership permanently suspended

Postby Goose Killer from Illinoi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:08 am

After today I will prove all of you wrong and show you I am not a fraud so I will be waiting for Chad Collins to post up that the deal went threw good and that my name is cleared from this.

As for you old duck hunter refudge friends of mine back off I am done with your key board trash talk. You know where I live and if you got a problem with me look me up cause I am done with you guys and they way you guys treat people.

Chad I am calling you today and either way I am going to make it right with ya and I look forward to you posting up the deal went down well and I came threw

As for the rest of you go :hammering: your self!!!

Goose Killer
Wow stupid is as stupid does

I just want to go hunting!!!!!!
Goose Killer from Illinoi
hunter

Postby DRYLOK » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:18 am

goose killer,
Good deal, I hope you guys get everything squared away. Understand that I was just looking out for my buddy. I can forget.......
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
-Thomas Jefferson-
DRYLOK
hunter

Postby Goose Killer from Illinoi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:32 am

Drylock

I know this deal sounds bad and most of its my fault cause I went to Missouri last week but I did send the decoys and I didnt cash his check cause I had a lot of problems on the old duck huner. net site and I didnt want anything to start on this site. I have to say to see grown men follow me around and try to start stuff back up for there key boarding plesure is quite sad. I made a lot of mistakes on that old site and got sucked in to there tricks to get me fired up but I am a year older and smarter. I will get your buddy his check back and also I am in the process of driving over to his house in the next hour or two to give it back. I am a good guy and I want to make friends here not enimes. Hey Drylock you should see the pic of our hunt yesterday 4 people 8 geese 15 min it was unreal!!!!

Talk to Chad later on today you will see I made it right and I am a man this year not the boy I was in the past

As for the rest of you old refudge gand site I AM A MAN NOW so go play your Fu&king games with someone else

You got my name, phone and home address you got a prolbem you be a MAN and step up and come on by if you got a problem with me you hear so there go :hammering: your self!!

Goose Killer

hunter

Postby Rail » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:16 am

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. A man now huh?.. A MAN doesn't continually tell lies and BS people.. A MAN doesn't lie about what his job is... A MAN stands by his word knowing that his word is all he has in this world that means anything..

No one "sucked" you into tricks on the Fuge.. You posted BS and you were banned for cheating people on deals.. Then you registered a new name and were banned again for more of your BS.. Then you registered again only stir up sh!t and then you were banned again.. You BS'd your way onto the Basin pro-staff only to have them find out you're a liar and boot you from it.. You lie about everything and would still be lying about this if people hadn't called you out and if you hadn't found out your customer can bring a lot of trouble to your door..

You're a long way from being a MAN.. BOY.. :toofunny:
Rail
hunter

cr

Postby ccollins123 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:10 am

Proof is in the puddin' - he says he'll meet me today, so we'll see. If he does, I'll clear his name...
ccollins123
hunter

Postby skybroom » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:18 am

It's absolutely amazing how a "man" can supposedly send decoys, not cash the check due to problems from another site?, then return the check too.

Those things just don't add up.
I've never seen so many shipping problems from one "man" in my life. I guess the post office is against him too.

CC.........Hope you get your money back :thumbsup:
skybroom
hunter

Postby zettler » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:27 am

Dear MAN,

Please note that I have been a member here for a lot longer than you have.

Second, your lack of character will never change and there are many who can attest to that. There is no need for anyone to follow you around as your new victims will eventually find those you have used and abused in the past and your historical pattern will be made known.

Third, I totally agree with Rail. You are only now trying to fix things because you lied to and tried to burn the wrong person here. I sincerely hope he is reimbursed for all this but I am sure he will be able to fill us all in on just ALL the excuses and lies you have told him over the past several weeks in order to delay the inevitable.

You have lied to me, you have lied to Dan, you have lied to and about John, and you have lied to many more without hesitation all the way up until you were eventually cornered.

You use people and then make out like whatever goes wrong is someone elses fault - again, all the way up until you are cornered.

These are the indisputable facts and its too bad that more people will have to suffer at your hands in the future as you will never change - age, jail or whatever.
Last edited by zettler on Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never Forget. Never.

Fool people once - Shame on you.

Fool people twice - Shame on us.
zettler
hunter

Postby nuthin_but_green » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:20 am

Man...all of this man stuff is bringing back alot of memories of this now "so called" "MAN". :laughing: :toofunny:
nuthin_but_green
hunter

Postby Illinois-Ducker » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:09 am

Im waiting for someone to be cleared??? Maybe you should be prepared to sell before you sell the item, Dont you think??
Illinois-Ducker
State Moderator

Postby Duck Nazi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:02 pm

CCollins123,

Good luck getting your money back from Rails anal spawn. If you punch the punk bring a rag to wipe the zits off of your knuckles.

Rail,

Nice job raising that punk. :laughing:
Member: Illinois Diver Ducks Don't Dally Club

Go White Sox
Duck Nazi
hunter

Postby grwteal » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:42 pm

Hey Cody,wheres your buddy Plushy now?

DANNY
grwteal
hunter

End Point

Postby ccollins123 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:24 pm

End of Story:

I must say that I had my doubts. I found myself neck deep in excuses and thumbing through them all took their toll on my sanity. However, after two and a half weeks of crap, Cody did come through today and deliver the 3 dozen decoys. Can't say for certain what his motivation was other than to clear the mess up and get it off of his back, acknowledging that indeed this time things weren't going away.

For me, lessons were learned:

1. Order anything over the internet COD
2. When you say you are going to do something, do it, even if you lose out.
3. Don't let anyone take your hard earned money and expect to get away
with it.

I'm quite pleased that the deal ended as it did, b/c getting attorneys involved would have costs me more than it was worth.

Cody, if you are turning over a new leaf, turn it over all the way, don't just peak underneath of it. Despite what others may tell you - it is never too late for someone to turn things around, but you still have to deal with the past head on. Good luck my friend. Thanks to everone else who assisted in giving me the information required to bring this issue to a close.
ccollins123
hunter

Postby Goose Killer from Illinoi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:53 pm

Chad glad you are happy with the deal sorry it took so long but in the end I did come threw!

As for my old friends of the refuge I am a changed MAN and I am willing to prove it to you. Rail, Zetter, and others if you feel I have done somthing wrong and I will be the first to say my past is lilke river mud deep, sticky and good for nothing, but I am wanting to be a new person, I want to make things right and stand up and repay, or make right with anyone who think I have done them wrong either by my actions or by any means. I want to step up and make things right. Last year I was a punk as$ kid but now after a year of working hard for my money and putting in long hours and becoming a good working citizens of my community I want to become not only a MAN in your guys eyes but a friend and a hunting partner. If you can forgive me for my sins of my past. I want to make it right.

I want to make things right guys I am for real if you got a problem or had a problem with me or any deal you had with me in the past call me or pm me and I will due whatever I can to make it right I swear to you I am turning over a new leaf and I want to become a MAN and put my bull crap ways of my past behind me.

Please contact me like I said my past is like river mud good for nothing but my future and how people view me for my future and not my past is what I am working towards at this present time.

Chad glad you got the decoys!!!

Goose Killer from Illinois
217-620-4926 leave a message
or
PM me

hunter

Postby Goose Killer from Illinoi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:56 pm

gwteal

John is still in town working at ADM, me and him went fishing about a month ago but I dont see him much due to his new job. He is making good money and living in a big as$ house by the college in town. Pm me and I can get you his cell if you like

Goose Killer

hunter

Postby mmalino » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:38 pm

Goose Killer just curious but why did it take u so long to deleiver decoys?..were u actually trying to rip him off?
Team Rainmakers
"We supply eBay with the bands you buy"

Go White Sox!!...hell with baseball its football season
mmalino
hunter

Postby tealslayerblw » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:40 pm

glad it was worked out
Last edited by tealslayerblw on Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tealslayerblw
hunter

Postby bigman15 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:12 am

I just thought if he hadnt cashed the check yet you could go to the bank and put a stop payment on it, it will cost you a few bucks but you wont be out the whole amount. I hope it comes out on your side, this guy sounds like problems. He needs to change his name, may I suggest Richard Edward because he is such a d@ck head :pissed: .
bigman15
hunter

Postby bigman15 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:24 am

I didnt see the last page before I posted, glad everything was taken care of, still think the name change may be needed. A deal is a deal and you should always be true to your name. because sometimes its all you have and it follows you all your life. The map was pretty good, wouldnt want you guys after me! Any one ready for the duck season to start?
bigman15
hunter

Previous

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting