Early Goose Baby!

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, Illinois-Ducker

Early Goose Baby!

Postby wtrfwlr » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:18 am

It's almost here and I have my field full of geese scouted. how bout the rest of you guys. If i can figure it out i'll post some pics of fridays kill both geese and doves. Cause i'm pretty confident i'll do some good.
wtrfwlr
hunter

Postby Draker11 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:46 am

I dunno bout anyone else, but that sounds like an invitation! Sounds like you have too many birds and not enough guns!

Good luck to ya, that's great to hear!

Rob
Draker11
hunter

Postby Goose Killer from Illinoi » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:23 pm

wtrfwlr

let me come and hunt some of them geese with ya on Friday. I had a full field of them also but they packed up and went to the big water where we cant hunt :pissed: I would be glad to come with ya and try to get some of them geese out for ya. Let me know cause I really need a spot to hunt for Early Goose. Trade you a Early Goose hunt for a Central Illinois Late Season Goose hunt????

Let me know

Either way GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE!!!!

Goose Killer :thumbsup:
Wow stupid is as stupid does

I just want to go hunting!!!!!!
Goose Killer from Illinoi
hunter

Postby Illinois-Ducker » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:27 pm

hey where are you from. at my little gravel pits, we have about 45 geese sitting on the pond full time!!! Not hunting friday, have class and work but you better believe that im killin some geese sat, sun, mon, and tues. Sat may be full, but possibly mon or tues. Write back and maybe we can work something out. Ill also try to post some kill pics on sat. It will not be a problem limiting out on geese sat, but doves are a little more scarce where i hunt, soooo maybe a couple doves. Im trying out a wheat field, Keep us posted guys!!
Illinois-Ducker
State Moderator

Postby Goose Killer from Illinoi » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:41 pm

I am from Oakley Illinois Close to Decatur Illinois. All my geese up and left the area where I hunt and now I am left with about 10 birds on the big river down here to hunt. I am really hurting for a spot to go this early season my late season hunts are out of this world but early season birds just up and left my area for some reason

Let me know Pm me you Phone # and we can talk more

Thanks
Goose Killer from Illinois :cool:
Wow stupid is as stupid does

I just want to go hunting!!!!!!
Goose Killer from Illinoi
hunter

Postby wtrfwlr » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:45 am

Sorry guys i don't have the internet at my house, so i can only check out this site when i'm on someones house who has internet. We only had three geese come back opening day, they all died and one was banded. BUT i will keep looking and i WILL find another field of dreams. I go to SIUC so all you southern illinois boys out there that want to hunt PM ME or send me an email SALUKI0123@yahoo.com. Good luck and check out my pics.
wtrfwlr
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting