Water

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, Illinois-Ducker

Water

Postby swampcrawler » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Water in all my favorite hunting spots and all kinds of ducks.1 WEEK LEFT IN THE SEASON :mad: That is why I posted about the permits. I took a drive today and was total amazed at the water and ducks.I saw 500 or more mallards and pintails on one strip of sheet water.I guess I could go ahead and buy my year licsence and hunt the rest of the season If it doesn't freeze up .I always hunt the whole season in illinois but this year all my spots were bone dry.So I had to hunt the draw areas of missouri..I don't like to be told that I can hunt.When i want to go hunting i want to hunt.NOT STAND IN LINE with 60 other parties drawing for 15 spots.I hope everyones season ends good with lots of ducks being shot.
swampcrawler
hunter

Re: Water

Postby Weedwacker » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:56 am

:huh:
It's not just a duck boat, it is a tatical platform for opportunity- weedwacker 101

Preserve game and hunt with a trained dog- NAVHDA

"In looking back thru his posts over there he kind of thinks of himself as the zen of all things fowl."
Weedwacker
hunter

Re: Water

Postby DuckinFool » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Drought is over in sw IL for sure. Water everywhere. :yes:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting