Crane Lake

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, Illinois-Ducker

Crane Lake

Postby aunt betty » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:18 pm

That place is on my bucket list of places to hunt and I better do it in the next few years b4 I get too old.

I'm asking would it be impossible to get that blind-site on a week day? Or do you have to draw into it?
Never hunted there and would like to know how it works. I have the whole off-season to plan.

Thanks for any help there.
Pm me please. No need to advertise.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Re: Crane Lake

Postby lab hunter » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:57 pm

thats the pot calling the kettle black. Wants info the n wants PMed does not want to share with the rest of un. :lol3:
lab hunter
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:27 am

I'll share what I learned. The chances of me hunting Crane Lake are poor.
I'd have to camp there a week and go week-days and hope someone didn't claim their blind or something like that. The chance of me hunting the Coca-Cola woods is better. Look that up and you'll see that THAT means the chances are about zero.

Was a good idea, just didn't work. :yes:
Lab Hunter if you want some tips on where to go in central or souther Illinois...ask me. But not out in the open or 50 guys will end up in the same spot.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Postby duckaholic_16p » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Drawing a blind on crane lake during the week would be no problem....getting one of the good ones (65,66,67) when the ducks are there is near impossible.
duckaholic_16p
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting