Looking for a hunting partner

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, SPatrick, Illinois-Ducker

Looking for a hunting partner

Postby Riverrunner342 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:13 pm

I live in Northern Illinois about 15 miles west of Aurora. I am an extremely avid waterfowler and I am looking for a hunting partner to hunt with me. I hunt mostly from a boat. I hunt the early season on the Illinois River and regular season on the Mississippi. I have just purchased a new 18 foot mudboat/mudmotor and I have all the decoys needed to hunt either ducks or geese.

I have not been able to run across anyone who shares my enthusiasm for fowling to the point where they are ready to hunt and not just talk about it. I am 61 years old, but hardly act my age. I have been fowling since i was a teenager and have a fair amount of experience in this sport. I have more fun hunting when I have someone with me help with the work and help with the shooting. I enjoy all aspects of the sport and would really like to meet someone who would like to hunt with me. I am not looking for someone to tell me about their hunting spots, I have more than enough places to go as it is.

It seems that most of the people who live near me are either anti-gun, anti-hunting or both. If you are interested just send me a private message and lets discuss it.

Thanks for looking.
Riverrunner342
hunter

Re: Looking for a hunting partner

Postby Sfd714 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:22 pm

You live to close to Chicago lol.

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
Sfd714
hunter

Postby mallardhead » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:37 pm

PM sent
mallardhead
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:52 am

That is a very generous offer. There are a lot if guys here looking for a partner. Good times ahead.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby huntswithmutts » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 am

I've been looking at a Gator-Tail boat and motor. What kind did you get?
huntswithmutts
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting