Duck Hunting Forum banner

Pick your three favorite from the ten finalists!

Votes: 5 16.1%

Votes: 17 54.8%

Votes: 8 25.8%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 9 29.0%

Votes: 4 12.9%

Votes: 7 22.6%

Votes: 2 6.5%

Photo contest finalist poll, you guys pick the top 3!

3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  supr87gt 
#1 ·
Sorry for the delay, fella's. but, as promised, here are the finalists for this past season's picture contest. hopefully i set this poll up correctly, i have never done one before :oops: . choose your top three picks out of the ten below. you can only vote once. the poll will be closed Memorial day, Monday the 27th of May.

See less See more
#8 ·
Who is this Huntall6 guy I keep hearing about? I heard he was just a myth, an enigma, nothing more than a figment of DHC's imagination..I don't trust him. So I refuse to vote until he can prove he really exists :yes:

#10 ·
I will try to re-upload them from my phone when I get home, guys. I apologize I thought my work computer was IE but it has Firefox. Sorry for the complications. I am what you call challenged when it comes to technology.....

Blackcloud870 said:
Who is this Huntall6 guy I keep hearing about? I heard he was just a myth, an enigma, nothing more than a figment of DHC's imagination..I don't trust him. So I refuse to vote until he can prove he really exists :yes:
Lol!

#25 ·
#2 wins the first prize, a call from from Gary at CCC! -username (Theircommited10)
#5 wins the second prize, a hand made lanyard from ASmythe! -username (asmythe32)
#3 wins the third prize, a gift card to an outdoor retailer of your choice courtesy of killerkowalski! -username (killerkowalski)

Winners please PM the suppliers of your prizes with your info and a HUGE thank you. :clapping:

Congrats fella's :hammer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.