Duck Hunting Forum banner

Decided to join the fun

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  lostpup 
#1 ·
Hi guys, after waiting for two years I finally got my dream pup :grooving: Sophie is 18 weeks old and exactly what I wanted.
I started field training with her a few weeks ago and she is doing really good. Whenever we go to field training with friends they throw some puppy marks for her. Hope to find more people in my area to train with.

PS: I live about 45 Minutes west of Chicago :hi:

#7 ·
Hi Angie, welcome aboard. My mothers side of the family is from the Tri city area you referred to. Never did like going up there to visit. They did a whole lot of sitting around talking about stuff but never went and did anything as it was always one to two hours or more driving to get out of town. Actually down here we consider anyone east of I39 and north of I80 Chicago. Sorry ! I know there are a lot of hunters, fishermen (women), shooters and dedicated sportspeople from that area. It's just that they are so totally over populated by minorities that their votes don't count for much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.