Teal - Clinton

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, Illinois-Ducker

Teal - Clinton

Postby ccollins123 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:44 am

Boys - the cool weather has pushed LOTS of Teal to Clinton - was out last night and saw a flock of at least 100 in Parnell - all evening there were flocks of 20 or more flying on the south side - since I am done hunting the teal, I don't mind sharing the spot with you. If you walk in to stake 13 or 15, you'll see them on the point.
ccollins123
hunter

Teal - Clinton

Postby DuckCapt. » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:31 pm

I have gone out there many times this season so far and have not really seen anything... I was there today and nothing was around that area... My friends went to Shelbyville and slammed them.
DuckCapt.

Re: Teal - Clinton

Postby zettler » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:37 am

ccollins123 wrote:Boys - the cool weather has pushed LOTS of Teal to Clinton - was out last night and saw a flock of at least 100 in Parnell - all evening there were flocks of 20 or more flying on the south side - since I am done hunting the teal, I don't mind sharing the spot with you. If you walk in to stake 13 or 15, you'll see them on the point.

Thanks for sharing! Might have to check out Clinton Lake for more than Crappie...
Never Forget. Never.

Fool people once - Shame on you.

Fool people twice - Shame on us.
zettler
hunter

poo

Postby ccollins123 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:03 pm

Keep in mind that what I saw was certainly an exception - what we see in the big season is below poo for ducks.
ccollins123
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting