Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.
Moderators: lostpup, MM, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6
Is the Carlyle Walk-ins open for early goose season? And if it is, is there even any water in the subs?
Wood Ducks: 2
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:21 am
- Location: South Central Zone of Illinois
From the Hunter Fact Sheet it's open, but "no Early Teal or Early Canada Goose hunting will be allowed east of the Kaskaskia River from the Cos's Bridge Access north to the IDNR boundary."
*Hunters are required to sign in prior to hunting and sign out prior to exiting the area at the nearest registration box located at the access parking lots. Waterfowl hunters must maintain a distance of 200 yards between hunting parties and must hunt over a minimum of 12 decoys per party.
- Posts: 1494
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:25 pm
- Location: Where racketeering, conspiracy, fraud and soliciting of bribes for political appointments is normal
there is a lot of water there...very little vegetation in the fields
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:03 am
Return to Illinois Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests