Id like to introduce myself....

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, Illinois-Ducker

Id like to introduce myself....

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey yall,

Long time reader finally got around to getting myself set up on the DHC for good. I just wanted to get myself out here because i plan on chiming in on these posts regularly now. Im 28 yrs old from Braidwood il, been in the blind since i was prolly 3-4 years old. Grew up hunting around the Hennepin/Princeton area till we lost out duck club now I spend my hunting days between the cooling lakes and traveling the rivers or other state properties along with my fields in the plainfield area. i hope i can be of help to anyone with my comments and i hope to learn more from you guys. so anyways just wanted to say hello!! :beer: :hi:
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Re: Id like to introduce myself....

Postby KillerKowalski » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:00 pm

redneckgoosebuster22 wrote:Hey yall,

Long time reader finally got around to getting myself set up on the DHC for good. I just wanted to get myself out here because i plan on chiming in on these posts regularly now. Im 28 yrs old from Braidwood il, been in the blind since i was prolly 3-4 years old. Grew up hunting around the Hennepin/Princeton area till we lost out duck club now I spend my hunting days between the cooling lakes and traveling the rivers or other state properties along with my fields in the plainfield area. i hope i can be of help to anyone with my comments and i hope to learn more from you guys. so anyways just wanted to say hello!! :beer: :hi:

Twenty-five years of experience you can teach everyone a little something. I'm a Braidwood rat and Plainfield/Owsego one too. Thanks for stalkin' us. Supr87gt likes it sometimes. :welcome:
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby SHOTOUT17 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:06 pm

You learned well,Some of these guys on this site could learn a lot from you. Looking forward to hunting with you for a long time to come.Here's to you and a lot of Green Heads to come, Your DAD. P.S cant wait to get you in the timber in Arkansas ! :beer:
SHOTOUT17
hunter

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:49 pm

:welcome:
luie b wrote:I think you guys were right.
Feelin' Fowl
hunter

Postby supr87gt » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:34 pm

KillerKowalski wrote:
redneckgoosebuster22 wrote:Hey yall,

Twenty-five years of experience you can teach everyone a little something. I'm a Braidwood rat and Plainfield/Owsego one too. Thanks for stalkin' us. Supr87gt likes it sometimes. :welcome:

How'd I get brought into this?!?!?!

supr87gt
hunter

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:25 pm

I suppose i can give you some credit for my expertise in the fine art of waterfowling dad lol.... by the way that new echo cut down rocks everyone at the wedding loved it lol the security guard kept trying to shut me up then everyone else wanted to try n he had no chance haha but finally a single reed i can be happy with thanks good find
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Postby asmythe32 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Wha was the name of the club? We hunted in that area too but lost our club also.
asmythe32
hunter

Postby SHOTOUT17 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:09 pm

told you it was a very good call,Your WELCOME :welcome:
SHOTOUT17
hunter

Postby SHOTOUT17 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:13 pm

asmythe32 wrote:Wha was the name of the club? We hunted in that area too but lost our club also.

Mallard Duck Club
SHOTOUT17
hunter

Postby sureshot 612 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:56 am

just hanggin till season opens
sureshot 612
hunter

Location: where ever i want, back to loner time I'm at the next level.riders for a fee

Postby KillerKowalski » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:49 pm

It seems you already have a fan base.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby goosehunter64 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm

:welcome: ....what is this duck hunting and duck calling thing you speak of?? :huh:
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Postby asmythe32 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:22 pm

mallard club is the same one we were in. I hunted there with my dad and his buddy. They were the members. incredible place. It is a shame what is has become. Whats your name?
asmythe32
hunter

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:21 pm

pm sent
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting