Chiacgo NW or Close, Looking to get help

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

Chiacgo NW or Close, Looking to get help

Postby marc5792 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:24 am

Anyone take me hunting with them? I would like to learn some cleaning, tips, etc.. Just have a good time. Im hoping in the Mchenry,dekalb,kane,cook area.... Im a Infantry Vet, good shooter, willing to learn, just need a good opportunity.

Thanks 224 345 8871
Marc
marc5792
Newb

Re: Chiacgo NW or Close, Looking to get help

Postby riverrat47 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:29 am

Hey, you older guys, here's your chance to lighten the burden. Grunts are good at toting decoys, blind bags, blind material and pushing boats off mud flats. Wish I was closer, as this old grunt is getting weak in the legs.
Semper Fi, Marines

Casey 1997-2011 RIP
riverrat47
hunter

Re: Chiacgo NW or Close, Looking to get help

Postby KillerKowalski » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:35 am

I am always looking for a Sherpa, but no one ever applies. :huh: Job description is pulling two decoy sleds, throwing decoys, retrieving birds, emptying the trailer for field hunts, making daily breakfast and occupying the blind at designated time until we arrive. I would work for hunting. Honestly would if someone gave me the opportunity. Don't need one, but it's the best way to learn. It isn't easy work. If you would like to apply, PMs accepted. EOE.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting