Call question

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, SPatrick, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

Re: Call question

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:46 am

asmythe32 wrote:This thread has gone downhill fast. OP if you come on here looking for help and act like a tool people are gonna jack you up. Simple as that. As for everyone else I don't know you but I have read enough posts to know I would share a blind with any of you. Hell if aunt Betty says you are a cool dude I wouldn't hesitate to hunt with you. Let me know if anyone wants to try to arrange a group hunt this year. I have no ground but we could get a bunch together and hunt a public hole somewhere.

I love this idea. We'll have to try to get a group together (or a few). :thumbsup:
luie b wrote:I think you guys were right.
Feelin' Fowl
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:50 am

Painted little geese and ducks on the barrel of my shotgun. It seems to put the birds at ease. Makes finishing much easier. Keeping them all off my barrel is work. Need more shells.
:sarcmark:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby supr87gt » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:56 am

aunt betty wrote:Painted little geese and ducks on the barrel of my shotgun. It seems to put the birds at ease. Makes finishing much easier. Keeping them all off my barrel is work. Need more shells.

Have you tried a bayonet for those birds by the barrel?
supr87gt
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:50 am

Matter of fact we had a doe come into the spread this morning. Interestingly nothing happened. No ducks came.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:55 am

aunt betty wrote:Painted little geese and ducks on the barrel of my shotgun. It seems to put the birds at ease. Makes finishing much easier. Keeping them all off my barrel is work. Need more shells.

I have a "Blow me" sticker I need to put on my Jeep. I wonder if that will help me kill more ducks.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby xtrema13 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Sounds like your using birthday air.

Sent from my PH-2
xtrema13
hunter

Previous

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting