We Need Your Help and Prayers

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, SPatrick, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

We Need Your Help and Prayers

Postby GreenHeadHuntr04 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:13 pm

Recently my 5 year old sister underwent an 8 hour operation to remove a canerous tumor from inside her spinal cord. The operation left her unable to walk but with extensive physical therapy and a lot of love, she is getting closer to walking all of the time. She also recently began Chemotherapy treatments. Because of this we are asking for donations from businesses and any one that wants to help out. We are accepting monetary donations, or goods to be sold on the auction at her benefit. Be we really need your prayers also! The benefit for her and my family will be on April 2, 2005 @ Illini Central High School in Mason City, Illinois.

Thanks,

Zach Baugher

For Information on Donations contact:

Jason & Amanda Harrison
harrison1997@msn.com
217-445-2252

Zach Baugher
z_baugher@yahoo.com
217-828-0083

www.jessiebaugherbenefit.com --- jbaugherbenefit@yahoo.com
In the world of duck hunting there are two types of people, champion duck callers and champion duck killers, im a duck killer! - Phil Robertson "Duck Commander"

www.geocities.com/masoncountybottomboys
GreenHeadHuntr04
hunter

Postby Illinois-Ducker » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:18 pm

My prayers are with you and your family through this hard time. Whenever you feel worried, just look to the lord to get you through.
Illinois-Ducker
State Moderator

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting