Sanganois Conservations Area

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, SPatrick, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

Sanganois Conservations Area

Postby gray_foxx » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:41 am

I don’t know how many of you have ever hunted at Sanganois, but it can be a place where duck hunting is fast and furious. I have been hunting there for 10 years now, and I really care about the area. I have worked for them for 4 duck seasons and we see a lot of hunters from all over the state, was wondering if any of you hunt there?
gray_foxx
hunter

Postby GreenHeadHuntr04 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:32 pm

I have hunted at Sanganois quick a bit, i no of some pretty awesome spots in the walk in to go to, we have killed quite a few ducks there. Sinse you are some what affiliated with the place gray foxx do you how the food is doing they planted and if they got water up to where they wanted, and is there many birds there yet, im trying to figure out where me and the fellas are gunna go opening morning and sanganois sounds like a great place to start the year off with a bang. Thanks

greenhead
In the world of duck hunting there are two types of people, champion duck callers and champion duck killers, im a duck killer! - Phil Robertson "Duck Commander"

www.geocities.com/masoncountybottomboys
GreenHeadHuntr04
hunter

Postby Illinois-Ducker » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:31 pm

my uncle got me to go down to the drawing about 5 years ago and ever since then, i have been hooked. I try to go down there as much as i can. Luckily, my unlce bought some land there so its only a 2 min boat ride from the boat launch closest to the walk in spots. He said his blind needs a little more water, then it'll be great. I forget what blind number it is tho, ill have to find out and let you guys know
:welcome
Illinois-Ducker
State Moderator

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting