Has anyone bought a Lay 'n Slay blind?

For those who enjoy duck hunting in the fields, this is the place.

Moderator: Skyblaster7

Has anyone bought a Lay 'n Slay blind?

Postby bones498 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:48 pm

I am looking in to purchasing a Lay 'n Slay blind. I am wondering if anyone has bought any of the blind products from the company and any reviews on their quality of service and products.
bones498
hunter

Re: Has anyone bought a Lay 'n Slay blind?

Postby ducknut1 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Me and a buddy both bought one beginning of season and we have both been very happy with them. Very roomy, doors flip open with little effort, For 100 bucks you cant go wrong :hammer: It has a low profile and is easily set up, torn down and packed with the backpack style straps. I have left mine out in the field in the ellements so far most of the season and that makes it nice not haveing to pack it in and out and rebrush every time, and if someone steals it, your only out 100 bucks ( I hunt private land) so chances are slim. I also spray painted mine cammo with flat paint and it makes it that much more stealthy after brushing in. Buy it! fast free shipping great warranty and a price you cant beat IMO :thumbsup:
ducknut1
hunter

Postby bones498 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Thanks! I kinda of figured the same thing....I know you get what ya pay for but 100 bucks shipped can't be to bad. even if it last a season or 2.
bones498
hunter

Postby ducknut1 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:58 am

bones498 wrote:Thanks! I kinda of figured the same thing....I know you get what ya pay for but 100 bucks shipped can't be to bad. even if it last a season or 2.

As far as I can tell this blind doesnt fall into the you get what you pay for catagory, because it seems to be very well made imo. The stitch count is a little low but I havent had any pull loose on me yet. My buddy is close to 300 pounds and he hasnt either. I think this blind will last more than a couple seasons of hard use, but we will have to wait and see.
ducknut1
hunter

Postby DeathDlr7VI » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:14 am

Sweet! Cost less than what guys are selling their used ones for. Too bad I'm not in the market. I'll be sure to pass this on to my buddies however.
DeathDlr7VI
hunter

Postby ILgoosehunter12 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:53 am

never heard of one! where can you get them at?
I don't want it, i just need it. To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive
ILgoosehunter12
hunter

Postby tenfingergrip » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:35 am

tenfingergrip
hunter

Postby CutEmMS » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:22 am

They are good blinds for the price.....we dont use them that much so there was really no need to spend a ton of money on one. Easy setup, its roomy, and its almost identical to the avery finisher blind.... All i did was spray some brown krylon paint on the field khaki to kinda get the sheen off of it. I definitely recommend...
CutEmMS
hunter

Return to Field Duck Hunting