Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

For those who enjoy duck hunting in the fields, this is the place.

Moderator: Skyblaster7

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 am

Mojo's are for the unskilled and kids...learn to hunt without them and you'll end up a much better hunter. In my neck of the woods, the only people who use spinners are the people who can't kill anything without them...not trying to step on any toes but if everyone would stop using them, ducks would be easy to kill again, like the old days. Spinners are gay.
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas


Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BBK » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:12 am

duckman2525 wrote:Mojo's are for the unskilled and kids...learn to hunt without them and you'll end up a much better hunter. In my neck of the woods, the only people who use spinners are the people who can't kill anything without them...not trying to step on any toes but if everyone would stop using them, ducks would be easy to kill again, like the old days. Spinners are gay.



Sounds like you need to start using them :lol3:
BBK
hunter
 
Posts: 2927
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:32 am

BBK wrote:
duckman2525 wrote:Mojo's are for the unskilled and kids...learn to hunt without them and you'll end up a much better hunter. In my neck of the woods, the only people who use spinners are the people who can't kill anything without them...not trying to step on any toes but if everyone would stop using them, ducks would be easy to kill again, like the old days. Spinners are gay.



Sounds like you need to start using them :lol3:



I don't need them, never have, but ducks were easier to kill before they came out. They worked better and came in bigger groups. The spinner has done nothing good for duck hunting. Most of the people i know who use them only do because they can't kill ducks without them! Just because you can put out 5 robo's and shoot a duck don't make you a good hunter, the opposite is true. The few years they were banned in Arkansas we killed the piss out of them when all the spinner geeks were crying because they didn't have their robots to help them.
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BBK » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 am

Did you set your burglar alarm when you left your rock this morning?

Spinners have made duck hunting easy. The only ones who have trouble with it are those who are too old fashioned or have to big of an ego to use them. Adapt with the changes.
BBK
hunter
 
Posts: 2927
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:49 am

BBK wrote:Did you set your burglar alarm when you left your rock this morning?

Spinners have made duck hunting easy. The only ones who have trouble with it are those who are too old fashioned or have to big of an ego to use them. Adapt with the changes.


Hunting anything shouldn't be easy, it should be a challenge, i quit playing with toys when i was a kid. If i have to use a robot to call my ducks in for me i'll take up a new hobby. All spinners do is enable the unskilled and untalented duck hunters a chance to shoot a duck, learn the sport, learn to call and be effective on your own, its much more satisfying than putting out a bunch of robots to do all the work for you. More times than not here in Arkansas, a spinner is actually your worse enemy. I think they are a cop out by guys that just really aren't that good...I don't hate people who use them i just hate the spinner, and think its a shame there aren't more people out there trying to improve their skills, they just buy more gadgets, its funny really.
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BGipson » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 am

Spinners are just another modern tool of the duck hunter. Are you going to bash guys who use plastic decoys or decoys that are flocked or snow goose hunters who use e-callers or how about guys with acrylic calls? Where is the line in the sand for technological innovation that has improved success rates at certain times for hunting?

Personally you wouldn't catch me using a spinner over water but that is because it doesn't work 95% of the time. You know why, have you ever REALLY thought about it? How does a duck land on water compared to land? When approaching water they tuck their wings and flop basically whereas approaching land they pump their wings and slow themselves much the same as a spinner appears. Just my take on it.
Every day I try to be the person my dog thinks I am. If I have accomplished this when my time comes, I feel I will have had a pretty good life.

FowlGrunt Field Staff
User avatar
BGipson
hunter
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: Cambridge, ID

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:06 pm

BGipson wrote:Spinners are just another modern tool of the duck hunter. Are you going to bash guys who use plastic decoys or decoys that are flocked or snow goose hunters who use e-callers or how about guys with acrylic calls? Where is the line in the sand for technological innovation that has improved success rates at certain times for hunting?

Personally you wouldn't catch me using a spinner over water but that is because it doesn't work 95% of the time. You know why, have you ever REALLY thought about it? How does a duck land on water compared to land? When approaching water they tuck their wings and flop basically whereas approaching land they pump their wings and slow themselves much the same as a spinner appears. Just my take on it.


from the air, looking down on a live duck landing, there is no flash, i think spinners are ridiculous
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BBK » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:55 pm

I talked to a rep for Mojo once, and he thought the same thing I did. Ducks don't think they are other ducks landing, but rather look like when ducks stand up on the water and flap their wings to stretch. If you think about it, ducks up in the air cant tell if that bird is in the air or on the water, I personally think they believe the bird is on the water and flapping its wings.

We used to run spinners on 15-18' poles way up in the air, but since I stopped and thought about it, I have lowered them down to a foot or two off the water. Since I have done this our # of fooled birds has gone WAY up. But in the field, higher the better so they can see it a long way off then turn them off and finish the birds with calling if they seem leery.

Most people who hate spinners dont know how to use them. They are just another tool, they are not going to call the birds and tell them to land in the decoys. But they do grab attention from a long way off. If a big flock is coming I always always always turn the spinners off after the first circle. Singles and pairs- I let it run the whole way unless they flare off.

If you think hunting should be a challenge, you need to stop and think about it. We aren't going duck hunting to kill birds and test how good of shots we are. We go to harvest birds, legally and ethically. If you want a challenge, go to the skeet range with a .410. Dont need a spinner there!
BBK
hunter
 
Posts: 2927
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm

BBK wrote:I talked to a rep for Mojo once, and he thought the same thing I did. Ducks don't think they are other ducks landing, but rather look like when ducks stand up on the water and flap their wings to stretch. If you think about it, ducks up in the air cant tell if that bird is in the air or on the water, I personally think they believe the bird is on the water and flapping its wings.

We used to run spinners on 15-18' poles way up in the air, but since I stopped and thought about it, I have lowered them down to a foot or two off the water. Since I have done this our # of fooled birds has gone WAY up. But in the field, higher the better so they can see it a long way off then turn them off and finish the birds with calling if they seem leery.

Most people who hate spinners dont know how to use them. They are just another tool, they are not going to call the birds and tell them to land in the decoys. But they do grab attention from a long way off. If a big flock is coming I always always always turn the spinners off after the first circle. Singles and pairs- I let it run the whole way unless they flare off.

If you think hunting should be a challenge, you need to stop and think about it. We aren't going duck hunting to kill birds and test how good of shots we are. We go to harvest birds, legally and ethically. If you want a challenge, go to the skeet range with a .410. Dont need a spinner there!



More trouble than they're worth, if your turning your's on and off then u must be using a remote control, if i have to take a remote duck hunting then i have already reached a point where i need a mental reevaluation. Keep in mind that i hunt public timber 99-100% of the time. Where i come from spinners are for idiots and kids who have no idea what they are doing. PERIOD
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Most people who hate spinners are the one's who are sick of their swing ducks being shot at, or ducks being tree topped by the people who love spinners..... :thumbsup:
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BGipson » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:41 pm

duckman2525 wrote:Most people who hate spinners are the one's who are sick of their swing ducks being shot at, or ducks being tree topped by the people who love spinners..... :thumbsup:


Just because someone uses a spinner does not make them an unethical and/or @$$hole hunter. Guys who take an attitude to the field that "this is the way it's always been and this is the way it always should be" are the real problem.

You need to understand that guys who use them are going to continue to use them until they are outlawed. Guys who don't want to use them DON'T HAVE TO... You can trust me fully that guys were busting birds before spinners came out and they will continue to bust birds if they were made illegal
Every day I try to be the person my dog thinks I am. If I have accomplished this when my time comes, I feel I will have had a pretty good life.

FowlGrunt Field Staff
User avatar
BGipson
hunter
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: Cambridge, ID

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BBK » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:50 pm

I'm going to guess the reason you hate them is because the guy 75 yards from you was sucking in all the ducks with spinners, but you are too old fashioned to try them so you think they should all be outlawed and the people who use them are stupid.

If you are hunting a field next to a guy with a spinner, and you dont have one.... have fun watching the sky. But that guy over there must be an idiot who cant call and doesnt know how to hunt... its his spinners that are making all of my ducks go to him!

When is the last time you saw a movie or video on TV where they were NOT using spinners? There is a reason for that. And I'm pretty damn sure they know how to call and work birds.
BBK
hunter
 
Posts: 2927
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:53 pm

BGipson wrote:
duckman2525 wrote:Most people who hate spinners are the one's who are sick of their swing ducks being shot at, or ducks being tree topped by the people who love spinners..... :thumbsup:


Just because someone uses a spinner does not make them an unethical and/or @$$hole hunter. Guys who take an attitude to the field that "this is the way it's always been and this is the way it always should be" are the real problem.

You need to understand that guys who use them are going to continue to use them until they are outlawed. Guys who don't want to use them DON'T HAVE TO... You can trust me fully that guys were busting birds before spinners came out and they will continue to bust birds if they were made illegal



Come hunt with me a while and you'll hate them too! We do very good, but its almost not worth it because of the kids and idiots with 10 spinners in a hole thinking that their shotguns can shoot into the clouds. Ducks don't even work like they use to because of them, we use to land groups of 1000+ mallards in the hole every other day or so, now your lucky to do it once a season, all the spinners do is pull down the couple if idiot ducks out of the big group and then someone shoots at the couple that broke off and never even worries about working the giant wad immediately behind them....its changed the mentalities and way that people hunt, definitely not in a good way. Spinners are a problem.
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:54 pm

correction,100+....the 1000+groups were once every couple weeks or so.
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:59 pm

BBK wrote:I'm going to guess the reason you hate them is because the guy 75 yards from you was sucking in all the ducks with spinners, but you are too old fashioned to try them so you think they should all be outlawed and the people who use them are stupid.

If you are hunting a field next to a guy with a spinner, and you dont have one.... have fun watching the sky. But that guy over there must be an idiot who cant call and doesnt know how to hunt... its his spinners that are making all of my ducks go to him!

When is the last time you saw a movie or video on TV where they were NOT using spinners? There is a reason for that. And I'm pretty damn sure they know how to call and work birds.



Have em turn em off and see how good they do....my group of guys killed 879 ducks this year, over 600 were mallards and they were ALL killed with no spinner....i hate them because they make it harder sit ducks on the water in public timber, i don't know where you hunt so i can't speak for you...The guy 75 yards from me who has a spinner is the same guy that won't let a duck touch the water (or can't because the ducks are so weary of his 10+ spinners) so he feels the need to shoot them 2 treetops high and ruin the hunts for everyone around him thats trying to sit them on the water....
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BGipson » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:03 pm

duckman2525 wrote:
BGipson wrote:
duckman2525 wrote:Most people who hate spinners are the one's who are sick of their swing ducks being shot at, or ducks being tree topped by the people who love spinners..... :thumbsup:


Just because someone uses a spinner does not make them an unethical and/or @$$hole hunter. Guys who take an attitude to the field that "this is the way it's always been and this is the way it always should be" are the real problem.

You need to understand that guys who use them are going to continue to use them until they are outlawed. Guys who don't want to use them DON'T HAVE TO... You can trust me fully that guys were busting birds before spinners came out and they will continue to bust birds if they were made illegal



Come hunt with me a while and you'll hate them too! We do very good, but its almost not worth it because of the kids and idiots with 10 spinners in a hole thinking that their shotguns can shoot into the clouds. Ducks don't even work like they use to because of them, we use to land groups of 1000+ mallards in the hole every other day or so, now your lucky to do it once a season, all the spinners do is pull down the couple if idiot ducks out of the big group and then someone shoots at the couple that broke off and never even worries about working the giant wad immediately behind them....its changed the mentalities and way that people hunt, definitely not in a good way. Spinners are a problem.


I would love to come hunt the timber with you. I have never had that opportunity, so I cannot use the comparisons I have been for your situation since I have not been there before. I wouldn't necessarily blame the modern mentality on the spinners so much as the way kids are raised these days. It is a win at all costs type mentality rather than enjoying a day in the field. Shotgun and shotshell companies can also be blamed for toting how incredibly, amazing the capabilities of their product are. I am not a proponent of spinners by any means but being that I have to live with them I might as well not sacrifice my hunt just to "prove a point" because those kids with the spinners don't give 2 licks if you aren't using a spinner, all they care is that they are blazing away. Now if you were to use a spinner AND call and use good decoy tactics and pull all the birds that the spinner is giving them then you would be proving a point to them.
Every day I try to be the person my dog thinks I am. If I have accomplished this when my time comes, I feel I will have had a pretty good life.

FowlGrunt Field Staff
User avatar
BGipson
hunter
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: Cambridge, ID

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:05 pm

THIS ABOUT SUMS IT ALL UP: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW6_EuhYP1Y
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:08 pm

BGipson wrote:
duckman2525 wrote:
BGipson wrote:
duckman2525 wrote:Most people who hate spinners are the one's who are sick of their swing ducks being shot at, or ducks being tree topped by the people who love spinners..... :thumbsup:


Just because someone uses a spinner does not make them an unethical and/or @$$hole hunter. Guys who take an attitude to the field that "this is the way it's always been and this is the way it always should be" are the real problem.

You need to understand that guys who use them are going to continue to use them until they are outlawed. Guys who don't want to use them DON'T HAVE TO... You can trust me fully that guys were busting birds before spinners came out and they will continue to bust birds if they were made illegal



Come hunt with me a while and you'll hate them too! We do very good, but its almost not worth it because of the kids and idiots with 10 spinners in a hole thinking that their shotguns can shoot into the clouds. Ducks don't even work like they use to because of them, we use to land groups of 1000+ mallards in the hole every other day or so, now your lucky to do it once a season, all the spinners do is pull down the couple if idiot ducks out of the big group and then someone shoots at the couple that broke off and never even worries about working the giant wad immediately behind them....its changed the mentalities and way that people hunt, definitely not in a good way. Spinners are a problem.


I would love to come hunt the timber with you. I have never had that opportunity, so I cannot use the comparisons I have been for your situation since I have not been there before. I wouldn't necessarily blame the modern mentality on the spinners so much as the way kids are raised these days. It is a win at all costs type mentality rather than enjoying a day in the field. Shotgun and shotshell companies can also be blamed for toting how incredibly, amazing the capabilities of their product are. I am not a proponent of spinners by any means but being that I have to live with them I might as well not sacrifice my hunt just to "prove a point" because those kids with the spinners don't give 2 licks if you aren't using a spinner, all they care is that they are blazing away. Now if you were to use a spinner AND call and use good decoy tactics and pull all the birds that the spinner is giving them then you would be proving a point to them.



As long as i can kill ducks withouth a spinner, i'm going to continue to do so. If i ever have to have one to kill a duck, i'll no longer be a part of the sport...
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BBK » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:13 pm

You shoot 900 ducks a year then wonder why the big flocks wont come in? Its because the duck populations are down and there arent 1000 bird flocks migrating every day like back in the old days. Spinners didnt make the birds hard to hunt, if that was the case then your spread without spinners should have thousands of ducks sucking into it.
BBK
hunter
 
Posts: 2927
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BGipson » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:16 pm

This past season I bought 1 and never used it. I sat and watched birds work into a group of asians, with a spinner, whose calling sounded like party horns but still managed to pull a few birds off. They also busted birds before they would get within 50 yards even when the birds were locked and dropping. I fully understand your frustration and hate that it has created such a situation in the sport. What would be a great compromise for states to consider is having public areas where they are legal aka "they" hunt there and public areas where they are not legal aka I hunt there... Only problem is deciding how to split up the areas into these categories
Every day I try to be the person my dog thinks I am. If I have accomplished this when my time comes, I feel I will have had a pretty good life.

FowlGrunt Field Staff
User avatar
BGipson
hunter
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: Cambridge, ID

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:28 pm

BBK wrote:You shoot 900 ducks a year then wonder why the big flocks wont come in? Its because the duck populations are down and there arent 1000 bird flocks migrating every day like back in the old days. Spinners didnt make the birds hard to hunt, if that was the case then your spread without spinners should have thousands of ducks sucking into it.


Like i said, the spinner geeks shooting at singles above the treetops are our only problem, on the days they don't show up or the days we hunt spots where they don't, we still land them by the hundreds pretty consistently, the biggest group we landed this year was a little over 2000 if my estimates are correct, it was in the back of an oxbow lake, there were some spinner guys about 500 yards away that couldn't get the big wad to work so the ducks decided to sit down off the edge of the lake in the timber where we were. After we killed our limit the guys down from us shot pass ducks the rest of the day and everytime someone started to work a big group one of them would fire a single shot just to mess it up....your not familiar with Arkansas Green Timber hunting or you'd understand. We have plenty of ducks, the spinner nerds just make it harder to kill them. You land bigger groups without them, and they actually land. the spinner boys are lucky to get 4 ducks out of big group to get low enough to shoot at, but they usually shoot anyways. But most guys just seem too scared to not use them and that is frustrating to know that a little robot has so much pull that it actually does that to people. When you mention not using them people FREAK, its like they can't stand the thought of hunting without one....its sad that people have been conditioned to be like that....because alot of them are missing out on some spectacular hunting.
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BGipson » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:40 pm

I agree 100%. Being that I am only 22, I really didn't know the world of duck hunting prior to the spinner. In fact, I received the very first model ever made from the inventor when I went on a junior hunt on his land. As a kid, it was incredible watching those birds work in like that because my dad couldn't call (still can't) and I hadn't even begun to learn yet. After the next season, I put that thing in the barn and it's still there I think unless the mice ate it. If it were possible to have them gone 100% so I could experience a hunt where it was down to bare bones good technique I would love it. I have learned to call, I have messed with spreads for 15 years now, and I have examined duck behavior to have some clues about where they like to hang out.

This past season I was hunting in Colorado and had a group of guys set up 100 yards away from me. They showed up with 10 minutes to shoot time and had a spinner. Their spread looked like crap and they couldn't call. Myself and 2 of my friends could call and we had a rookie along with us. After I got the first 4 or 5 flocks of birds to work straight in and hammered on them, those guys 100 yards away started cussin at us for "stealing their birds" so after that anything that was anywhere near them they shot at. I moved across the pond with 2 decoys and continued to get birds to work and finished my limit. It sucks having to deal with jackasses but I've learned to adapt and overcome because I refuse to let them ruin my day
Every day I try to be the person my dog thinks I am. If I have accomplished this when my time comes, I feel I will have had a pretty good life.

FowlGrunt Field Staff
User avatar
BGipson
hunter
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: Cambridge, ID

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BBK » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:07 pm

First you said spinners were the problem and they should be outlawed, then you said people using spinners that cant call was the problem, and now you say people who shoot singles above them are the problem... so what exactly IS the problem?
BBK
hunter
 
Posts: 2927
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby duckman2525 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:57 pm

BBK wrote:First you said spinners were the problem and they should be outlawed, then you said people using spinners that cant call was the problem, and now you say people who shoot singles above them are the problem... so what exactly IS the problem?


Spinners and the people who use them are the problem where i'm at, I can't speak for you. I thought i've made that very clear. Spinners are the problem, then comes the people who use them and they way they hunt with them, and the way birds work to them, and the sky busting associated with them....i could go on for DAYS
If it don't have a green head...it's not a duck!
duckman2525
hunter
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm
Location: Flooded Timber, Northeast Arkansas

Re: Do Mojos work good in the corn field?

Postby BBK » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:00 pm

So all hunters that use spinners cant call and shoot long shots? I think you are making assumptions just to prove yourself right in your own mind. Yes, some do not have a clue how to hunt.. but to lump everybody that uses spinners into that category is not right. I bet there are tons of hunters by you that use spinners and are A+ callers and hunters. You just see the bad and find something to blame it on.
BBK
hunter
 
Posts: 2927
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Field Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests