GHG fullbody decoy question

For those who enjoy duck hunting in the fields, this is the place.

Moderator: Skyblaster7

GHG fullbody decoy question

Postby loon » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:07 am

Hey guys, I just purchased a GH G full body Harvester pack with the canvas slotted bag. The box They came in looked like a rabid badger had chewed his way out, But it was the last one they had. All the parts were their heads and stands but no instructions of any kind. It was simple enough to put the decoys together. My question is it came with a length of black nylon rope I have no idea what this is for? Can anybody tell me?
loon
hunter

Location: greenbay wisconsin on my back laying out on the bay

Re: Re: GHG fullbody decoy question

Postby Blackcloud870 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:49 am

loon wrote:Hey guys, I just purchased a GH G full body Harvester pack with the canvas slotted bag. The box They came in looked like a rabid badger had chewed his way out, But it was the last one they had. All the parts were their heads and stands but no instructions of any kind. It was simple enough to put the decoys together. My question is it came with a length of black nylon rope I have no idea what this is for? Can anybody tell me?

I just ordered my 2nd and 3rd doz of those full body deeks, but I have not yet opened them. However, I think that rope might be the drawstring for the decoy bag that came a part of you set up :scratcheshead:
I will take a look at my set-ups later today and confirm.
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......

DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.

That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
Blackcloud870
hunter

Re: GHG fullbody decoy question

Postby loon » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 pm

One of the guys on a different forum said that it was to tie the metal stands together so you don't lose them?
loon
hunter

Location: greenbay wisconsin on my back laying out on the bay

Re: GHG fullbody decoy question

Postby waveslider » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:41 pm

I have 12 dozen of these and can never remember any rope or drawstring. Are you sure it isn't bungee cord from one of the legs? I bet you will find a decoy that doesn't have both orange legs?
Internet Scouting Pro Staff
waveslider
hunter

Return to Field Duck Hunting