Sport PLast Full Body Mallards Only $35 for 6.

For those who enjoy duck hunting in the fields, this is the place.

Moderator: Skyblaster7

Sport PLast Full Body Mallards Only $35 for 6.

Postby teamoutlaw » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:00 pm

sport plast full body mallards. im about to purchase some and i think they would look decent on the shores and banks i usually hunt off of and I was wondering If I could get some replies thanks guys
teamoutlaw
hunter

sport plast ducks

Postby oochopper » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:10 pm

ok so about the splast ducks i have buddie that bought some they work look good. no movement really at all. they are real thin rubber and they will rip easily where the stake goes in the back. it didnt look like the paint would last for many years either. but if ou like to go cheap go for em buy 6 see how ya like em. you do have to be more easy on em , do to the flexible bodies cause of paint and be easy inserting/removing stakes. i would suggest the green head gear fbody mallards and pintails are excelllent. and even better if ya have em all in bags as i do .
oochopper
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:21 pm

any other thoughts
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby IndyWingmaster » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:17 pm

My dad just bought some and I will get to try them this weekend. I'll let you know what I think!
So we probably should have brought our guns.
IndyWingmaster
hunter

Postby IndyWingmaster » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:47 pm

I was able to hunt over these dekes a few different times and I thought for the money they were pretty damn good. They looked good and had good color to them. The other benefit was that they are collapsible and can fit almost anywhere, downside is that you have to figit with them to get them to puff back up. I don't think that you would have to worry to much about the paint, unlike the hard plastic full bodies. You can beat them up and they still will clean up pretty well. Definitely a less expensive alternative to the other brands. I still like the GHG's.
So we probably should have brought our guns.
IndyWingmaster
hunter

Postby doylineduckkiller » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:57 pm

is there a site that sells these
doylineduckkiller
hunter

Postby CCducker » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:57 pm

Knutsondecoys.com
The Producers

People ask me what duck hunting is
I tell them its cold, its muddy, its bloody, and its early as hell in the morning....you will hate every second of it. Me? I love it...
CCducker
hunter

Postby waterfowler9 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:15 am

cabelas sells them but i think they are $75 now but i might be wrong you better check me on it. for that price you might as well by some duck sells or the full bodies for another 20 bucks
waterfowler9
hunter

Return to Field Duck Hunting