For those who enjoy duck hunting in the fields, this is the place.
for field hunting does it work
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:49 pm
- Location: california
The Deputy riding shotgun
- Posts: 3673
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers
Does it work is a understatement. They hit those beach's like crack. They work 10 times better in a field than water IMO
GET YOUR BOOGER HOOK OFF MY BANGSTICK!
08/09 Season Totals
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:17 pm
- Location: SW IOWA
You better believe it, Everytime I have used them in fields the results were great. I think they work better in fields than they
do on the water sometimes.
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:21 am
- Location: Grand Rapids MI
I only use spinners most of the time for ducks. They work awesome.
Our passions will take us much farther than our occupations.
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:50 am
- Location: Lacrosse WI
Return to Field Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest