Duck Hunting Forum banner

Gift Ideas

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  HowIdo 
#1 ·
I went against my better judgement and did this because I really want a good idea...my boyfriend is a duck hunter and I have no idea what to get him besides decoys for our anniversery. I know he doesn't want them which is why I don't want to purchase them for him. He recently bought me waders and this season we plan on hunting together and I want to buy him something that I know he'll use. He gets on here all the time and "chats" and I was hoping ya'll would help me out and give me some ideas. Any suggestions would be great!
Thanks! :help:

#2 ·
Some shells that he likes or a nice new call. I would look at his lanyard and see what he has now and find a nice one the fits inbetween what he has. For example if he has a couple of timber calls you could get him a louder call. Does he have a nice bad weather jacket? Theres and Idea. Or you could get him a nice sausage kit from cabelas. You can pick all kinds of sausage.

#3 ·
How about a GPS, possibly a Garmin. Not sure what your price range is either. Also a gift card to Cabela's you really can not go wrong either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.