HOW MANY IN IOWA ???

Information about Iowa duck hunting. Learn, share and discuss valuable tips and tricks with others.

Postby liv2dukhnt » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:40 pm

Rolfe, just northeast of pocahontas. we kill more ducks than poky people!!!! :umm:
DEAD HENS DONT LAY EGGS
liv2dukhnt
hunter

Postby horse » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:58 pm

wouldnt say that to much liv2,I know a few ppl from poky and on down to twin lakes and those ppl can get just a bit nuts,oh and my cuzin lives in poky and we grew up hunting twin and lizard and north and dang can some them folks get pissy when ya talk like that :toofunny: but as log as its in fun I do have to admit some of them just dont shot straight :salude: just teasing pokys as I said cuzin still lives there,and would give me a real razzing for this if he heard.do smile all and have a great day,what 29 hours and counting down,here ducky ducky ducky :thumbsup:
smile all and have a great day all
horse
hunter

Postby Don Shafer » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:20 am

No offense taken. Just consider the source. :withstupid: :toofunny:
Don Shafer
hunter

Postby horse » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:10 pm

Don ,kid said you was rite on mark with the sorce and emoticon,,she thinks it was funny, :thumbsup:best wishes to everybody this weekend and good luck to you all :thumbsup:
horse
hunter

Postby Don Shafer » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:47 pm

Do mud ducks count? Then I would agree that Rolfe people shoot more ducks then Poky people. :laughing:
Good luck to everyone tomorrow, and have a safe hunt.
Don Shafer
hunter

Postby horse » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:54 pm

4 legged kid says if they are dum enuff to shoot them they augt to eat them and that would explain alot,she wont even retreve 1 unless its for teaching kids and they shot it,and then only once,she hates the taste, :toofunny: good luck all
horse
hunter

Postby duckdog » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:39 am

Welcome!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby RNEMTPSERTFF1 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:03 am

Olin
RNEMTPSERTFF1
Newb

Postby DMK » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:53 pm

north central here
not seeing much ducks here
h2o is low to none in the smaller ponds
larger ones are at 1/2 their capaity
DENNIS
Hanlontown, Iowa
DMK
hunter

Postby staleoti » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:05 pm

Do most of my duck and goose hunting along the River south of Sioux City. Pheasant hunt and deer hunt down around Carroll which was the home front growning up.

Same around here some of the oxbows along the river we have hunted in the past have almost dried up the last couple of years. Starting to hunt the fields more. Nothing flying yet around here but a few of the locals.

The lab is getting about as anxious as I am :getdown: opening day for pheasants this weekend :yes:
staleoti
hunter

Postby horse » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:56 pm

Rush wasent bad Saterday but bird where shying away from mojo and where real leary,weather might have been part of it,but I probly should have hung around a while longer and waited for some of the weather to pass,feelas said it was snowing at little clear in early am and stopped there to check it out about noon and birds where just comming in.was just my luck.Rush was still low and weedy,and little clear seemed to have decent water in it though.
horse
hunter

Previous

Return to Iowa Duck Hunting