Call's for Kid's

Information about Iowa duck hunting. Learn, share and discuss valuable tips and tricks with others.

Call's for Kid's

Postby duckdog » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:33 pm

Heu guy's, and gal's, the Waterfowl Assc of Iowa is putting on a program about giving call's to are youht to get, and keep them interested in waterfowling, or just the outdoor's period!

If any of you have any call's or call part's you don't use, or just want to get rid of you can send the to the address below, and the ywill give them to children to spark an interest in the outdoor's. What a great idea!!!! :thumbsup: Thank's

Send calls' to

Tom Tandeski
2636 Farragut PL
Davenport, IA 52804
C/O Calls for Kids
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

calls

Postby horse » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:25 am

hay duckdog,do you know if Tom is still wantig calls ?found a bunch of old ones and parts but wasnt shure if he wanted them or not,found them when I moved out.the kid and Iboth have good sets and my granddads are in lockbox so we really dont need the extras,and if they would help kids,I think you know what I mean.got ccomputer of my own,but took time to find this site and remember passwords.She wiped all my stuff from comp.befor Icould get saved rite.you probly know the rutine. thanks forthe help and the support :thumbsup: Horse
smile all and have a great day all
horse
hunter

Postby duckdog » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:38 pm

I am sure that Tom would still take them, even if it is to late for this year, I am sure they will do it again next year. Look at waterfowl assc. of Iowa website, I think there is some info on there to.
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby Nighthawk » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:48 pm

hay duckdog,do you know if Tom is still wantig calls

Yes he is :thumbsup:

Send them to the above address or contact him at www.iowawaterfowl.com
Nighthawk
hunter

Return to Iowa Duck Hunting