Iowa DHC boat pics

Information about Iowa duck hunting. Learn, share and discuss valuable tips and tricks with others.

Iowa DHC boat pics

Postby duckdog » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:50 pm

Hey guys anyone want to show off there boat's they use for duck hunting.
I will habe to get a pic of mine, and put it on here.

If not a picture, how about telling us what you got.

I have a 12' aluminum v-hull, with a 4 horse johnson, nothing fancy. No blind, no dog ladder, no mud motor, no trailer. If you seen me at the ramp, you would probaly say look at that redneck idiot. I just throw my boat into the back of my truck, and off I go. Don't look like much, but when the big rigs are sitting there because they can't get in because of low water, it sure makes it nice.

Although if anyone is sick of there nice big comfy duck boat, and would like to get rid of it, I would be more than happy to take it off of there hands for them. :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup: :laughing: :laughing:
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

MY BOAT

Postby jkwaterfowler » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:55 am

I HAVE A BOAT THAT I MIGHT SELL IT IS A 22FT COAST GUARD HULL WITH A 115HP ON IT A FULLY INSULATED BLIND IT HAS A GENARATOR MICROWAVE CD PLAYER ON BOARD CHARGER HEATERS 3 BURNER STOVE AND FOUR BUCKET RECLIANING SEATS WITH CAMO SEAT COVERS. IT HAS A LOT MORE THAN THAT I CAN EMAIL PICS
jkwaterfowler
Newb

Postby give em 3 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:48 pm

heres my project- since i took these pics i installed heaters, painted the inside and covered the front and back opening. im waitn another week to stuff the blind with grass.
aim small miss small

1648 jon 32 PD
give em 3
hunter

Postby Long Grove labs » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:28 am

jkwaterfowler, shoot my some pics, would ya please? I might be interested in a boat like that. Would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Lance
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...Holy crap...what a ride!"
Long Grove labs
hunter

Return to Iowa Duck Hunting