vibrating decoys

Information about Iowa duck hunting. Learn, share and discuss valuable tips and tricks with others.

vibrating decoys

Postby horse » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:16 pm

any of you folks out there ever use any of those vibrating decoy butts and would 3 of them be worth 25 bucks???? your help would be aprciated
... thanks all.
smile all and have a great day all
horse
hunter

Postby liv2dukhnt » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:47 pm

i have 3 myself we use them in small potholes when there is no wind and they work good. batteries dont last real long though.
DEAD HENS DONT LAY EGGS
liv2dukhnt
hunter

Postby duckdog » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:16 pm

You could get a couple of them battery operated propellers that hook onto the keel of your decoy, for about the same money. Either way it adds movement.
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby horse » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:47 pm

If cabelas had had any the last 4 times I was there I would of had them instead,old boy has 3 of them duck butts 2 still in boxes and 3rd that was used very little for the $25 and dune bought them this morning,but still going to pick up one of those motors though,just somthing different and no jerk strings is what I was looking at,THANKS for the info guys,under 24 and counting and boats hocked up and ready to go,kid(4 legged) and I headin back north to romp through the rush(I swear all Runts lookin for are frogs to play with and to laugh at me) have a great second seson everybody,thanks agian fellas. Horse
smile all and have a great day all
horse
hunter

Return to Iowa Duck Hunting