Might be in your neck of the woods

Information about Iowa duck hunting. Learn, share and discuss valuable tips and tricks with others.

Might be in your neck of the woods

Postby choclab » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:54 pm

Hey guys, I might be heading to upper Iowa for a few months for work. It won't be until after November though. I would like to possibly get to meet a few fellow DHCers' while I am in the area.
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby Long Grove labs » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:08 am

Which part of upper Iowa? If your along the big Muddy let me know, maybe we could meet up 1 day.
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...Holy crap...what a ride!"
Long Grove labs
hunter

Postby choclab » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:14 pm

I ain't quite sure where I am going yet. I am going where the wind towers are though. They have a project starting there soon.
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby horse » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:39 pm

theres wind towers going up all along upper Iowa,generaly I35 west is the majority,always room up here in the mudd and crudd for another hunter :salude:
smile all and have a great day all
horse
hunter

Postby duckdog » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:02 pm

There supposed to be starting a new windmill project around Estherville. Don't know when for sure. And seems there always adding some between Peterson, and Storm Lake.

Let us know when u get up this way.
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby choclab » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:02 pm

Thanks guys. I will keep ya posted. I am kinda excited to do a little bit of traveling and seeing some new hunting grounds. :thumbsup:
choclab
hunter

Postby choclab » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:31 pm

Well........I hear rumors of a place called Lake Mills. It not set in stone yet, but thats the only name I have heard of so far.
choclab
hunter

Return to Iowa Duck Hunting