MS River lease avaialble for 2014

Information about Iowa duck hunting. Learn, share and discuss valuable tips and tricks with others.

MS River lease avaialble for 2014

Postby sportsman7 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:51 pm

I posted this in the Illinois forum, but thought I would add it since its on the state line, i.e. MS River. It is near Lomax, Il , south of Burlington, IA. The property has about 2,000' of frontage on the MS River and probably 10-15 water acres depending on water level. It has probably 2 blind locations. It is on flat , river bottom land, which also floods in high water. There is one old blind on the property, I have pictures. This property is accessible by boat on the river or by ATV. My gate is 1/4 mile form the river and I have a woods road system that you can follow to the river bank on atv. The neighbor limited out the last morning I was there on mallards and teal. That was in November. Anyway, I will be leasing for 2014 and have an offer of $1500 now. I will hold out a 5 day period for deer hunting that no one will be allowed on the property sometime in November. If anyone has any interest please message me.
here are some pics ... 8269d8.jpg ... cd2d3e.jpg

Return to Iowa Duck Hunting