Iowa Duck Hunt anyone???

Information about Iowa duck hunting. Learn, share and discuss valuable tips and tricks with others.

Iowa Duck Hunt anyone???

Postby duckdog » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:08 pm

Hey guy's/gal's from Iowa What do you think about maybe getting together sometime this fall, and shooting some bird's. Does'nt have to be just duck's maybe some geese, or pheasant's. I guess it does'nt have to be just from Iowa either, come one, come all if you would like. If you are interested I live in the NW part of the state, 15 mile's east of Spencer, or 30 mile's south of Okiboji. Plenty of public ground to hunt, and I can get permission for quite abit of private ground also. Post, or PM me if you are interested. Maybe well get together this fall hopefully!!! :thumbsup:
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby horse » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:59 pm

duckdog they call me horse and i'm from over webster city way and since your up north I just might take ya up on the idea of coming back up that way. Igrew up hunting Rush and south of there down south off 20 and east of 59 to I35, and that ground up your way has always had good bird numbers. the kid has been pestern me about getting ready and just got started rebuilding boat trailer for sliding into different slews. Had 2 bad trips up to Little clear last year(idiots that you can find anywhere and every where) but looking at Rush (if its got any water init) for a possible run this year.Hope all is well with you and yours and mabey we will seeya up that way. Horse
smile all and have a great day all
horse
hunter

Postby duckdog » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:26 pm

Horse, sound's good to me I have hunted Rush before. Will get in touch with you when season get's going, we will have to get together, and do some blasting!!! :thumbsup:
duckdog
hunter

Duck Hunting

Postby Duckblind blues » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:47 pm

Hey,

I just purchased a Beavertail pop up blind for my 16 ft flatbottom, If you have some good spots maybe we could hook up sometime. Im from the Waterloo area.
Duckblind blues
hunter

Postby duckdog » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:23 pm

Duckblind Blues, first of all welcome to the site, alway's great to hear from a fellow Iowan! :thumbsup: I am from the Spencer area, I have plenty of place's to hunt around here, if your ever in the area get a hold of me, I don't get out of the area much to hunt, kid's got me pertty busy. Glad to hear from you, again welcome!
duckdog
hunter

Return to Iowa Duck Hunting