Hooter's Racing Ducks Banquet Oct. 5th (Yes, Hooter's)

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

Hooter's Racing Ducks Banquet Oct. 5th (Yes, Hooter's)

Postby cyoung24 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:51 pm

The Wyandotte Co. DU Chapter will be having our annual "Racing Ducks" banquet at Hooter's in the Legends next to the speedway in Kansas City KS. It is Wednesday October 5th, the week of the NASCAR race, hence the racing ducks name. Doors open at 5:30 and tickets are $25. Tickets include a choice of 3 meals and 3 pints of Miller Lite or Coors Light (sorry I work for millercoors so its my beer only, actually I'm not sorry :beer: ). The event is basically a smaller banquet with Hooter's girls. Items include guns, decorative Decoys, prints and other items. There is a live and silent auction as well as raffles. Any questions let me know. Hope to see you there.
:sniper: :evilbanana:
cyoung24
hunter

Re: Hooter's Racing Ducks Banquet Oct. 5th (Yes, Hooter's)

Postby Just call me...Crackshot » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Yes, something right down the road from me. I'll see about going, but I am not eating the food :fingerpt: makes me have to use the little shooters room. :lol3: I'll take to my dad and see if he wants to go.
WTN10 wrote:That's a million dollar house in the background and Doc is climbing around on a Bargain Bin deer stand.

Rich people are 'tards.
Just call me...Crackshot
hunter

Postby Mallyard » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:21 am

Auction a hooters girl off... bet you'd get more to show up. hahaha!
Aim for their lips...
Mallyard
Forum & State Moderator

Postby cyoung24 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:38 am

Mallyard wrote:Auction a hooters girl off... bet you'd get more to show up. hahaha!

I don't know I think some of the guys on here would rather have a new shotgun. Plus they wouldn't know what to do with a Hooter's girl. FYI they may tell you duck calls and camo are a turn on but they're just trying to get a bigger tip.
cyoung24
hunter

Postby T Man » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:06 am

cyoung24 wrote:
Mallyard wrote:Auction a hooters girl off... bet you'd get more to show up. hahaha!

I don't know I think some of the guys on here would rather have a new shotgun. Plus they wouldn't know what to do with a Hooter's girl. FYI they may tell you duck calls and camo are a turn on but they're just trying to get a bigger tip.

x2. A shotgun takes up way more closet space than a girl, and you can have several shotguns and none of them get upset if you spend time with one more than another.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby shootermedic816 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:05 pm

SWEET! A DU event that is on a night that I don't work! Tickets available at the door right?
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816
shootermedic816
hunter

Postby cyoung24 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Sorry I've been out of the country so my phone didn't work but yes they are available at the door but they are limited. If you want you can pm your info and I hold a spot. We're not suppose to do it but I'll do it for the dhc guys.
cyoung24
hunter

Postby cyoung24 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:03 am

Just a heads up the banquet is tomorrow. Doors open at 5:30 tickets are $25. Hope to see you there. I'd like to meet some of you guys if you make it. I'll be in a coors light shirt or ask for chris (the beer guy). Rumor has it we'll be auctioning off some kevlar for those of you that are gonna brave the firing line at that puddle out west.
cyoung24
hunter

Postby cyoung24 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:50 am

Tonight's the night. Be there or be square.
cyoung24
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting