General Douchebaggery

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, yellowlab, dukhntr, cluckmeister

General Douchebaggery

Postby DanJeffandJack » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:31 pm

What is wrong with people? I went out Saturday morning to a popular public lake and after rounding out a pretty unsuccessful morning hunt (1 BWT) I explored the shoreline and stumbled across a couple of temporary blinds and took a peak inside of one of them and was appalled to find what I did. 9-10 empty mountain dew cans, a giant bag of cheetos, numerous live shells, copious half smoked cigarettes and trash scattered throughout. I mean FTW!!!! :mad: :mad: I don't know if the person who built this did it or some squatters, but have some damn respect. This kind of crap is despicable and I see it all of the time. People should be ashamed of themselves.

vincentpa wrote:The southern boys get it all. It's not right.
DanJeffandJack
hunter

Re: General Douchebaggery

Postby duckdozer » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:20 pm

What a bunch of nozzles
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 96
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
duckdozer
hunter

Postby Jarbo03 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Unfortunately these days, douchebaggery is running rampant.
Jarbo03
hunter

Postby EcatMagoo » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:53 am

Most people are just really dumb. Its as simple as that.
EcatMagoo
hunter

Postby Mallyard » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:17 am

thats horrible, they should have brought there wives to clean up after them.. lol. Some people have no respect. Ida left a note.
Aim for their lips...
Mallyard
Forum & State Moderator

Postby T Man » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:08 am

Mallyard wrote:thats horrible, they should have brought there wives to clean up after them.. lol. Some people have no respect. Ida left a note.

Forget that, I would have taken the chair and shells and burned the blind just to prove a point, plus...free chair!
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby TomKat » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 am

Mallyard wrote:thats horrible, they should have brought there wives to clean up after them.. lol. Some people have no respect. Ida left a note.

Funny :biggrin:
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby Packer lakerfan4 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:59 am

This is actually a blind some friends and I built before teal season only used it one weekend, went back yesterday morning and also found it like this. Surprised to see they left my buddys chair. I cleaned it up before I left. Number one I don't drink mountain dew, don't smoke menthols, and can't stand cheese puffs! Also shoot black cloud. We didn't destroy any natural cover, used dead trees and logs that you find all over the place there. Planned on using it for regular duck season, but am gonna find someplace less accessible.
Packer lakerfan4
hunter

Postby T Man » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Packer lakerfan4 wrote:This is actually a blind some friends and I built before teal season only used it one weekend, went back yesterday morning and also found it like this. Surprised to see they left my buddys chair. I cleaned it up before I left. Number one I don't drink mountain dew, don't smoke menthols, and can't stand cheese puffs! Also shoot black cloud. We didn't destroy any natural cover, used dead trees and logs that you find all over the place there. Planned on using it for regular duck season, but am gonna find someplace less accessible.

Maybe it was your alternate personality Elko that trashed the blind unbeknownst to the packer laker fan personality.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby jimmyash » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:14 pm

:lol:
jimmyash
hunter

Postby Fowlhunter22 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 pm

my dad and i found something like this last year. after our hunt was over we cleaned up all the trash and took it back to the truck with us... i just don't get some people, is it really that hard to clean up after yourself its just making our hunting areas look bad.. :no:
Fowlhunter22
hunter

Postby rmb79 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:55 pm

I carry several wal-mart type bags in my blind bag, just for this purpose. I hate seeing trash etc...out in the field
Go Pack, the Bears still SUCK!

Co-Founder of the S.B.A.M.F.W.C.
rmb79
hunter

Postby duckdozer » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:33 pm

T Man wrote:
Packer lakerfan4 wrote:This is actually a blind some friends and I built before teal season only used it one weekend, went back yesterday morning and also found it like this. Surprised to see they left my buddys chair. I cleaned it up before I left. Number one I don't drink mountain dew, don't smoke menthols, and can't stand cheese puffs! Also shoot black cloud. We didn't destroy any natural cover, used dead trees and logs that you find all over the place there. Planned on using it for regular duck season, but am gonna find someplace less accessible.

Maybe it was your alternate personality Elko that trashed the blind unbeknownst to the packer laker fan personality.

:lol: :lol:
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 96
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
duckdozer
hunter

Postby Mallyard » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:27 pm

rmb79 wrote:I carry several wal-mart type bags in my blind bag, just for this purpose. I hate seeing trash etc...out in the field

rmb79 if I had forgot my wal-mart type bags would you let me borrow some of yours if I needed them?
Aim for their lips...
Mallyard
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mudpack » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:42 am

Looks to me like someone had to beat a very hasty exit from that blind.....?
mudpack
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting