optomistic

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, cluckmeister, yellowlab, dukhntr

optomistic

Postby Jesse_James88 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Just got back from afghanistan ready for opening weekend. I know some people dont have any water this year milford had to much and flooded resulting in having plenty of water for duck season but no vegetation and no food source. That is not going to deter this guy im just gonna drive on and make somthing happen good luck all.
Jesse_James88
hunter

Re: optomistic

Postby cbass12 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Welcome home man!!!! Good luck, we'll be giving it a go tuesday and wednesday.
cbass12
hunter

Postby Bucyrus » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Jesse_James88 wrote:Just got back from afghanistan ready for opening weekend. I know some people dont have any water this year milford had to much and flooded resulting in having plenty of water for duck season but no vegetation and no food source. That is not going to deter this guy im just gonna drive on and make somthing happen good luck all.

Thats the right attitude :clapping:
A Waterfowler's passion does not end with the season. A Waterfowler lives, sleeps and breathes for the hunt-Not necessarily the kill. They love what they do, respect what they harvest and NEVER GET ENOUGH! WaterfowlAddiction.com
Bucyrus
hunter

Postby duckdozer » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 am

Welcome home bud thanks for wha tyou do for our freedom and others. Have a great season!
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 59
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
duckdozer
hunter

Postby Jesse_James88 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:42 pm

I believe with the number of ducks thats being talked about up in the duck factory that if you have water you will have ducks . Maybe im being foolish with the weather we have been dealt this year but ill be on the water and in a blind even if i dont see a single duck all year . Bad day in the blind is better than a good day in afghanistan. now just cant wait to get out there and give it a go i got all new gear now just need some luck.
Jesse_James88
hunter

Postby matte » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:33 am

Good luck to ya! Also thanks for your time and all you do for this country :thumbsup:
matte
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting