UK v. KU Game Thread

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby DeathCommander » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:54 pm

quackattack1991 wrote:
DeathCommander wrote:Robinson wasn't seeing much of it, he was busy gettin crammed on
Hard to see much of anything when your getting double and triple teamed. He still put up 12 points and had 11 rebounds and if he could have finished a few times may have had 6-8 more. So now you just sound dumb, and I don't even like KU.



The problem with that statement is that he didnt finish a few more times... Kentucky could have won that game by 25+ if they played decent in the first half, but they didnt. The stats that count are the one’s when your team needs you the most. If he is such a good player then he should know that when you draw a double or triple team that it leaves some of your players unguarded, and he could have had a ton of assists. But then again its hard to do that from the bench.
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
User avatar
DeathCommander
hunter
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Where the ducks arent


Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby quackattack1991 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:36 pm

DeathCommander wrote:
quackattack1991 wrote:
DeathCommander wrote:Robinson wasn't seeing much of it, he was busy gettin crammed on
Hard to see much of anything when your getting double and triple teamed. He still put up 12 points and had 11 rebounds and if he could have finished a few times may have had 6-8 more. So now you just sound dumb, and I don't even like KU.



If he is such a good player then he should know that when you draw a double or triple team that it leaves some of your players unguarded, and he could have had a ton of assists. But then again its hard to do that from the bench.
Again, another ridiculous statement. As I said in one of my very first posts, Kansas' issue coming into the season would be wether they could get enough points from "enough people". T Rob doesn't have that go to guy on the edge like KU had last year. No Morningstar or Reed, both of whom were reliable. They were 4/15 from three. No reason to pass the ball outside when nobody is going to make anything. KU's leading scorer, Tyshawn Taylor, had 22 points...on 23% shooting. For somebody who "lives and breathes basketball" you don't seem to understand that there is more then what you see on TV. But then again, it's probably coming from someone who never stepped on the court after 5th grade. Kentucky's best offense was KU's offense.
2012-2013 Season

Looking forward to it
User avatar
quackattack1991
hunter
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: South Central Kansas

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby DeathCommander » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:19 pm

So taking a contested shot against a triple team and getting blocked or bricking is a better solution? Who said the person he passed the ball to had to shoot a 3? Did no one take the ball to the rack in your church league? You have no argument man, KU got run over in the second half and had no answer for Kentucky size, shooting, and tenacity, end of story.
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
User avatar
DeathCommander
hunter
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Where the ducks arent

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby jimmyash » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Its funny you claim to know a lot about basketball. Calipari must have been in your church league, because everyone know thats where all basketball knowledge is gained. Id hope your team of all 5* recruits would beat us early in the season. Im not sure why your coming here to argue your inferiority. Your team won, what more do you want?
jimmyash
hunter
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 pm
Location: Lawrence, KS

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby duckdozer » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:30 pm

jimmyash wrote:Its funny you claim to know a lot about basketball. Calipari must have been in your church league, because everyone know thats where all basketball knowledge is gained. Id hope your team of all 5* recruits would beat us early in the season. Im not sure why your coming here to argue your inferiority. Your team won, what more do you want?



Don't forget he knows a lot about UNIBROWS!
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 185
Season #2 197
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
User avatar
duckdozer
hunter
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 am
Location: crashing through the lies and disinformation

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby DeathCommander » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am

jimmyash wrote:Its funny you claim to know a lot about basketball. Calipari must have been in your church league, because everyone know thats where all basketball knowledge is gained. Id hope your team of all 5* recruits would beat us early in the season. Im not sure why your coming here to argue your inferiority. Your team won, what more do you want?



Its funny that everyone is butt hurt :clapping:
Stick to duck hunting man, we will stick to basketball.
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
User avatar
DeathCommander
hunter
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Where the ducks arent

UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby jimmyash » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Sounds good, but wel stick with both. I have woodies and mallards in my honey hole to last me a while, and theres plenty of basketball left in the year. Don't forget Kansas Is where all of your success started. Hell your arena is named after a Kansas player. Your coach also was an assistant at Kansas. From all of us, your welcome! Have fun being relevant again, you wouldn't have said anything to us even 3 years ago. Go kill some ducks, see you in march!
jimmyash
hunter
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 pm
Location: Lawrence, KS

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby duckdozer » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:50 pm

DeathCommander wrote:
jimmyash wrote:Its funny you claim to know a lot about basketball. Calipari must have been in your church league, because everyone know thats where all basketball knowledge is gained. Id hope your team of all 5* recruits would beat us early in the season. Im not sure why your coming here to argue your inferiority. Your team won, what more do you want?



Its funny that everyone is butt hurt :clapping:
Stick to duck hunting man, we will stick to basketball, and making babies with our sisters.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There I fixed it for ya.
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 185
Season #2 197
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
User avatar
duckdozer
hunter
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 am
Location: crashing through the lies and disinformation

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby DeathCommander » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:59 pm

duckdozer wrote:
DeathCommander wrote:
jimmyash wrote:Its funny you claim to know a lot about basketball. Calipari must have been in your church league, because everyone know thats where all basketball knowledge is gained. Id hope your team of all 5* recruits would beat us early in the season. Im not sure why your coming here to argue your inferiority. Your team won, what more do you want?



Its funny that everyone is butt hurt :clapping:
Stick to duck hunting man, we will stick to basketball, and making babies with our sisters.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There I fixed it for ya.



Classic Kentucky rip, got to be original man. I also hear, “Do you have a horse farm”? or “Do you all ride horses to school”?

Its kind of funny my buddy moved out there and the first thing he said to me was that there are no beautiful women like there are here in Kentucky. When I came out to hunt CB last month I confirmed it. Not sure how you all do it but I didnt spot one attractive women while I was there. There’s a reason all the best players in the country want to be heeerrrreeeee :eek:
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
User avatar
DeathCommander
hunter
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Where the ducks arent

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby DeathCommander » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:01 pm

jimmyash wrote:Sounds good, but wel stick with both. I have woodies and mallards in my honey hole to last me a while, and theres plenty of basketball left in the year. Don't forget Kansas Is where all of your success started. Hell your arena is named after a Kansas player. Your coach also was an assistant at Kansas. From all of us, your welcome! Have fun being relevant again, you wouldn't have said anything to us even 3 years ago. Go kill some ducks, see you in march!



We wont be in the NIT... Jk I think you all have a good shot at going deep in the tourney just depends on how fast they can develop.
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
User avatar
DeathCommander
hunter
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Where the ducks arent

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby quackattack1991 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:00 pm

KU has a lot more room to grow then Kentucky does. It would be interesting to see how that game would go later in the season. As for the women, why would you go to Great Bend to look for good women. That's like going to florida to go ice fishing.
2012-2013 Season

Looking forward to it
User avatar
quackattack1991
hunter
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: South Central Kansas

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby DeathCommander » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:14 pm

quackattack1991 wrote:KU has a lot more room to grow then Kentucky does. It would be interesting to see how that game would go later in the season. As for the women, why would you go to Great Bend to look for good women. That's like going to florida to go ice fishing.


I started in Ark City, then Mulvane? I think thats how you spell it, and then on to great bend. But I have to say it is some beautiful country. Huuuugeeee deer and lots of ducks. Pretty cool state.
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
User avatar
DeathCommander
hunter
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Where the ducks arent

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby quackattack1991 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:14 pm

DeathCommander wrote:
quackattack1991 wrote:KU has a lot more room to grow then Kentucky does. It would be interesting to see how that game would go later in the season. As for the women, why would you go to Great Bend to look for good women. That's like going to florida to go ice fishing.


I started in Ark City, then Mulvane? I think thats how you spell it, and then on to great bend. But I have to say it is some beautiful country. Huuuugeeee deer and lots of ducks. Pretty cool state.


Ark City and Mulvane are about as nasty of women as you could ever see. Now if you would have made your way into Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Lawrence, Manhattan, etc. Your opinion would probably be a lot different. Not like those women in the south, but it's definitely nothing to complain about.
2012-2013 Season

Looking forward to it
User avatar
quackattack1991
hunter
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: South Central Kansas

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby DeathCommander » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:55 am

Well coming back in January to bust em again, so I will have to swing into KC for a little. I would like to see Arrowhead. To bad its jacket weather :crying:
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
User avatar
DeathCommander
hunter
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Where the ducks arent

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby duckdozer » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:23 am

DeathCommander wrote:
Classic Kentucky rip, got to be original man. I also hear, “Do you have a horse farm”? or “Do you all ride horses to school”?

Its kind of funny my buddy moved out there and the first thing he said to me was that there are no beautiful women like there are here in Kentucky. When I came out to hunt CB last month I confirmed it. Not sure how you all do it but I didnt spot one attractive women while I was there. There’s a reason all the best players in the country want to be heeerrrreeeee :eek:



Seriously you just confirmed what I had said, the reason you found no attractive women in KS is because you left your sister at home.
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 185
Season #2 197
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
User avatar
duckdozer
hunter
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 am
Location: crashing through the lies and disinformation

UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby DanJeffandJack » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:56 am

duckdozer wrote:
DeathCommander wrote:
Classic Kentucky rip, got to be original man. I also hear, “Do you have a horse farm”? or “Do you all ride horses to school”?

Its kind of funny my buddy moved out there and the first thing he said to me was that there are no beautiful women like there are here in Kentucky. When I came out to hunt CB last month I confirmed it. Not sure how you all do it but I didnt spot one attractive women while I was there. There’s a reason all the best players in the country want to be heeerrrreeeee :eek:



Seriously you just confirmed what I had said, the reason you found no attractive women in KS is because you left your sister at home.

being from the south even I can laugh at that.
vincentpa wrote:The southern boys get it all. It's not right.
User avatar
DanJeffandJack
hunter
 
Posts: 9406
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: On the Scooter!!

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby DeathCommander » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:17 pm

duckdozer wrote:
DeathCommander wrote:
Classic Kentucky rip, got to be original man. I also hear, “Do you have a horse farm”? or “Do you all ride horses to school”?

Its kind of funny my buddy moved out there and the first thing he said to me was that there are no beautiful women like there are here in Kentucky. When I came out to hunt CB last month I confirmed it. Not sure how you all do it but I didnt spot one attractive women while I was there. There’s a reason all the best players in the country want to be heeerrrreeeee :eek:



Seriously you just confirmed what I had said, the reason you found no attractive women in KS is because you left your sister at home.



Once again very creative
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
User avatar
DeathCommander
hunter
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Where the ducks arent

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby duckdozer » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Dont leave it all set up like that.
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 185
Season #2 197
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
User avatar
duckdozer
hunter
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 am
Location: crashing through the lies and disinformation

Re: UK v. KU Game Thread

Postby quack_hunter » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:43 am

duckdozer wrote:You are right unless we dont like the coach and want him gone, I havent liked the hire since day one, his claim of fame was taking a mac team to 7-5 and a bowl game one yr. Whoopt'd-do I could do that, how the hell are you going to recuit kids these days with no girls and no phones during season??????? BYE BYE you nebraska idiot.


:yes: :yes: :yes:

I actually liked Coach Man-I-need-anothercheeseburger better than this idiot. :hammer:
quack_hunter
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Previous

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests