Comming to Kansas!

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

Comming to Kansas!

Postby ACEBLDRS » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:14 pm

Hey guys, I am Heading to back to Kansas the end of April. I will visit my sister in Kansas City and my mom in Wichita. Then i head off to Arkansas to stay with my grandparents for a few days. It is going to be a short trip only six days.

I was hopping that i could sneek in a snow goose hunt with one of you guys. I have never hunted spring snows and would love to. I will be back there April 23 to 29. Give me a shout if you think this is possible.

Also, if you know of any outfitters in KS or MO, let me know.

I'm so excited about the idea of hunting snows in my home state.

thanks

josh.
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
ACEBLDRS
Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire

Postby SpringHill Duckman » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:11 am

Ace,
Wish I could give you some good news. I don't know of anyone who hunts snows during the spring roadie north. I know of a few guys on the board that do but normally by end of March most of the white wonders are north of us and we are all chasing walleye, crappie and turkey's. I will let you know if I hear of anyone.
You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!
SpringHill Duckman
hunter

Postby ACEBLDRS » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:40 am

SpringHill Duckman wrote:Ace,
Wish I could give you some good news. I don't know of anyone who hunts snows during the spring roadie north. I know of a few guys on the board that do but normally by end of March most of the white wonders are north of us and we are all chasing walleye, crappie and turkey's. I will let you know if I hear of anyone.

I figured they might be gone by then, but it never hurts to ask. I will probably spend most of my time in arkansas chasing some of those fish, on table rock lake.
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
ACEBLDRS
Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire

Postby ks_waterfowler » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:50 am

Ace, the migration is already by us. Sorry I wish I had better news, but we were shooting the few that stopped here 2 weeks ago. April I would be looking at ND or Canada.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting