Idea?

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

Postby Captain16 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:18 pm

That would work for me as well. Let me know a date and I will swap work with someone and should be no problem. June probably would be a bit better for everyone. I say we shoot for sometime in June then. :thumbsup:
Captain16
hunter

Postby hunter20046667 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:46 pm

welll duckslayer ya know im in for some fishing as long as it dont interrupt my fishing ,,,,, :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: oh ya !!!!
killem all let the cook sortem out, umm good
hunter20046667
hunter

Postby Fatweed » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:29 pm

are you talking about everyone meeting at the same lake the same day..??? Im close to Marion, and Eldorado.. Eldorado rocked last year in may for walleye......and earlier...
Fatweed
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:22 pm

My idea was to meet at the same lake. just depends on how many people want to get involved. Right now there is only 1 or 2 people that are interested from he wichita area and everyone else is from kc. so as it stands right now it will be in kc. However, things can change
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby Fatweed » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:34 am

hehehe take this as a joke....but maybe we can have a southern branch and a northern branch....and we can beat you kc boys at fishin too....hehehehe
Fatweed
hunter

Postby SpringHill Duckman » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:02 am

Fat's,
I see where your going with that, and you got to remember a lot of of "northern" boys are transplants from the south. We where the guys that out hunted and fished you when we where there. :getdown: (joking) Now, we just have to out hunt the City folks and that is ten times more challenging than it was back down around Wichita and Hutch. Up here when your the only boat catching crappie they come up and try and tie off on your motor verse back in hutch the just give you the finger. :toofunny: Besides, you've got to try my fried crappie... aint nothing better.
You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!
SpringHill Duckman
hunter

Postby Captain16 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:04 am

I'm ready for thei fishing tourney to begin! I am all ready to try your fried crappie. Going to do some fly fishing this weekend in MO, that should really get my fishing year starting out right. :salude:
Captain16
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:39 pm

I was thinking about having to separate tournies. Just depends on how many people.
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby Duckhunter16 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:41 am

Hey sorry guys spring break. I like June better myself I'll have a little more money, lol. By the way what kinda fish would we all be after, just a little bit of everything?
IF IT FLIES IT DIES

I am a member of peta
People Eating Tasty Animals
Duckhunter16
hunter

Previous

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting