Refuge members?

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, yellowlab, dukhntr, cluckmeister

Refuge members?

Postby mudpack » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:11 pm

How many of you are also regular members on the Refuge Gang Kansas Refuge Forum?

I've found several other Kansas waterfowling forums, but they seem to get about three posts a year....
mudpack
hunter
 
Posts: 6195
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am
Location: Central Kansas


Re: Refuge members?

Postby goodkarmarising » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:15 pm

I'm on the refuge with the same name.
Only number that matters, retrieves by the pup: 176
Cooper: 15
Proud owner of 2 non hunt trial/field trial fire breathers
User avatar
goodkarmarising
hunter
 
Posts: 10870
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:57 am
Location: Leavenworth, KS and all thru MO

Re: Refuge members?

Postby jimmyash » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:54 pm

tried to get on the refuge, but still havent been accepted into it after about a year and a half.
jimmyash
hunter
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 pm
Location: Lawrence, KS

Re: Refuge members?

Postby duckdozer » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:02 am

I am over there as well
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 96
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
User avatar
duckdozer
hunter
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 am
Location: FEMA Region 7

Re: Refuge members?

Postby mudpack » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:19 am

I know goodkarma and dozer are over there. Can't imagine why it takes so long to get on as a member....?????
mudpack
hunter
 
Posts: 6195
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am
Location: Central Kansas

Re: Refuge members?

Postby duckdozer » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:31 am

took me forever as well till i complained to a big sponsor over there.
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 96
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
User avatar
duckdozer
hunter
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 am
Location: FEMA Region 7

Re: Refuge members?

Postby champer196 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm over there as duckn66. There's alot more ribbing that goes on over there than here. Which can be good and bad.
champer196
hunter
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:55 pm

Re: Refuge members?

Postby rmb79 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:36 pm

I'm over there but go by the name mallets.
Go Pack, the Bears still SUCK!

Co-Founder of the S.B.A.M.F.W.C.
rmb79
hunter
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Refuge members?

Postby champer196 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:25 pm

rmb79 wrote:I'm over there but go by the name mallets.


Mallets! Had no idea that was you.
champer196
hunter
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:55 pm

Re: Refuge members?

Postby mudpack » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:27 am

rmb79 wrote:I'm over there but go by the name mallets.



:lol3:
mudpack
hunter
 
Posts: 6195
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am
Location: Central Kansas

Re: Refuge members?

Postby TBS » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Redhead78
IF I AGREED WITH YOU, WE'D BOTH BE WRONG.
TBS
hunter
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:15 pm

Re: Refuge members?

Postby mudpack » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Actually, I'm over there as "Tuleman".....
mudpack
hunter
 
Posts: 6195
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am
Location: Central Kansas

Re: Refuge members?

Postby cyoung24 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:07 pm

I'm on there as ksspoonie but it won't let me post. More importantly is kssuzieQ on here. :biggrin:
:sniper: :evilbanana:
User avatar
cyoung24
hunter
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:37 pm
Location: Gardner, KS

Re: Refuge members?

Postby mudpack » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:23 am

I hope this forum never sees the likes of KSsuzieQ.
mudpack
hunter
 
Posts: 6195
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am
Location: Central Kansas

Re: Refuge members?

Postby cyoung24 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:12 pm

mudpack wrote:I hope this forum never sees the likes of KSsuzieQ.


Come on mudpack. She made one questionable post and it didn't seem that bad to me, then she lit you up pretty good when she defended herself and your mad about it. She was a refreshing change of pace and her pics were much better to look at than all of our ugly mugs.
:sniper: :evilbanana:
User avatar
cyoung24
hunter
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:37 pm
Location: Gardner, KS

Re: Refuge members?

Postby mudpack » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:09 pm

I wasn't mad about her sad attempts to defend herself by making herself out to be the "poor little 5'3" Kansas girl", I was mad about what she initially posted, the post that started it all...that's what got my hackles up.
There are lots of people like her: likes to start a stir and get attention, but with no substance...just superficial. I'm glad to see that she's faded away.
Anyway....on to other things.
mudpack
hunter
 
Posts: 6195
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am
Location: Central Kansas

Re: Refuge members?

Postby EcatMagoo » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:12 pm

mudpack wrote:I wasn't mad about her sad attempts to defend herself by making herself out to be the "poor little 5'3" Kansas girl", I was mad about what she initially posted, the post that started it all...that's what got my hackles up.
There are lots of people like her: likes to start a stir and get attention, but with no substance...just superficial. I'm glad to see that she's faded away.
Anyway....on to other things.


What was her post about that bothered you?
User avatar
EcatMagoo
hunter
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: Refuge members?

Postby cyoung24 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:32 pm

EcatMagoo wrote:
mudpack wrote:I wasn't mad about her sad attempts to defend herself by making herself out to be the "poor little 5'3" Kansas girl", I was mad about what she initially posted, the post that started it all...that's what got my hackles up.
There are lots of people like her: likes to start a stir and get attention, but with no substance...just superficial. I'm glad to see that she's faded away.
Anyway....on to other things.


What was her post about that bothered you?


http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/show ... ost8988522
:sniper: :evilbanana:
User avatar
cyoung24
hunter
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:37 pm
Location: Gardner, KS

Re: Refuge members?

Postby hnkr83 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm over there as rmb79. My alter-ego is hnkr83 :hi:
User avatar
hnkr83
hunter
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 pm


Return to Kansas Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests