Duck Hunting Forum banner

I'm ordering a truck sticker kit (recommendations)

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  champer196 
#1 ·
Going to be ordering a sticker kit for the truck windows. So far I am thinking about getting the ducks with cupped wings, a pro-staff sticker or two, probably will be Avery and GHG stickers. Maybe a "hard core waterfowler" decal to go all the way across the tailgate. Probably throw on a couple of Benelli USA and Beretta decals as well (even though I own neither) but they look awesome! :hammer: :hammer:

Next I will be ordering run flat tires all the way around.

#2 ·
Sweet! I just got in my decals they say "Team I'm a better duck hunter than you and I shoot limits of greenheads every time I step in the marsh!". And of course I got matching black under armor hoodies with giant "Pro Staff" across the front. Oh yea can't forget about the DU duck head stickers even though I'm not a member or donated a dime to them.

Well you can tell the season's over. Welcome to the off-season. :fingerhead:

#4 ·
I just called UA and said that I'm from Johnson Co so money's not an option so they custom made them for me. I also ordered some dew rags and blacked out oakleys. I think next season I'm gonna put out all my decoys and just take pictures of me and my crew gangsta style.

#5 ·
Dayum you already went to the JOCO card and season hasnt been over 1 week, lol!!! You guys are way too bored better find some snows to stack up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.