Duck Hunting Forum banner

looking to buy land

8K views 80 replies 20 participants last post by  mudpack 
#1 ·
im looking to buy 4000 acers or more for duck hunting

#4 ·
I have exactly 4000 acres to sell and I am wanting to sell it thats why I come on this website, jesus you cant be that stupid, seriously you have to be trolling.

#5 ·
Also I have never been told what a "ACER" of land is exactly must be somekind of special Louisana measurement.

OR he meant this

acer [ˈeɪsə]
n
(Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Plants) any tree or shrub of the genus Acer, often cultivated for their brightly coloured foliage

#11 ·
you think that there are pricks here now buy a duck club up here and see how long it lasts till you or your buddies have burnt down blinds and flat tires. I am not one that does that kind of thing but we dont take kindly to OOSrs. Especially ones that live in the state that kills the most ducks of any state out there.

#13 ·
clemaire2 said:
never realized there where so many pricks in kansas

also im not the one footing the bill its for someone that has money that asked me to help find some land for him
I wish I had the money to be able to send someone on a wild goose chase.....4000 acers x 1500 an acer=a cool 6 mil....oh yeah, and youre not gonna buy good duck ground for 1500 an acre

#15 ·
There certainly are people/organizations out there who have millions of dollars to spend on property, not questioning that.
BUT.....
I doubt those entities would enlist the help of an uneducated duck hunter to find property worth $6M or more....there are professional real estate agents, specializing in hunting properties, who would do a much better job for them. And with that kind of money available, they would be paying for the pros, not "putting the word out on the internet". :biggrin:
There is much about clemaire2's posts that just doesn't have the ring of authenticity.

Either that or clemaire2 and his buddies think they can buy land for $1 an acre.

So, you see clemaire2, it's not that we're pricks, it's just that we can't take you seriously.
Makes for entertaining reading, though.

#22 ·
Max4Holly said:
Ya'll dont want to come here. Very few ducks, and good luck finding that much land. stay in your state....we prefer "@$$****" over prick...thanks!!!
HAHAHHAHA you are going to fit in nicely here!!!! :hammer: :beer:

#25 ·
duckdozer said:
you think that there are pricks here now buy a duck club up here and see how long it lasts till you or your buddies have burnt down blinds and flat tires. I am not one that does that kind of thing but we dont take kindly to OOSrs. Especially ones that live in the state that kills the most ducks of any state out there.
That could be the most ignorant statement I've ever read. Why does it matter if someone from OOS owns the land? What if it was someone from another part of KS, who you still have no idea who it is? If it's someone who is going to really turn the property into a duck hunting paradise, it only increases the time ducks hang around and possibly, the amount of ducks you will get to hunt due to more being in the area. If anyone slashed my tires or burnt down a blind because I was from a different state, I'd hope they would have the balls to come up to my face and say they did it and why. Must be some real tough cookies out there in KS... :lame:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.