Kansas Duck and Goose Hunting

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, cluckmeister, yellowlab

Kansas Duck and Goose Hunting

Postby Blaster » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:27 pm

Hello all, I recently moved to Topeka, Kansas and I'm a duck hunting fanatic. Do any of you have any ideas of places to hunt near Topeka, or in Kansas at all for waterfowl?

Thanks,

Blaster
Blaster
hunter

Postby Huntw/Labs » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:43 am

:welcome: Hunted at Clinton Lake marsh and Perry Lake marsh it was ok. We had a good time because we went out five days a week or more. (Great being in college a have class at 12.) :salude: Feel free to pm me If you have any questions about those areas.
Huntw/Labs
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:38 am

If you are going to hunt Clinton make sure to do it durning the week. You will have to beat people off with a stick on the weekends
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:58 am

Huntw/Labs wrote::welcome: Hunted at Clinton Lake marsh and Perry Lake marsh it was ok. We had a good time because we went out five days a week or more. (Great being in college a have class at 12.) :salude: Feel free to pm me If you have any questions about those areas.

first off :welcome: blaster!!!!!!!!! 2nd i sure was looking forward to that duck hunt every morning well that was until i signed to play football (it is pretty much signing your life away but worth it........ i think. but i still wish i could get that fun of hunting 5 or 6 well 7 days a week but i have to have all my classes over b4 2:00 b/c of football pratice and all...

ESU... sorry topken's i dis like those little men ... although i was close to going there the coaches say we can;t like them any more ...j\k
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby duckplucker » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:39 pm

:welcome:
"Take 'em"
duckplucker
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting