Kansas Duck and Goose Hunting

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

Kansas Duck and Goose Hunting

Postby Blaster » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:27 pm

Hello all, I recently moved to Topeka, Kansas and I'm a duck hunting fanatic. Do any of you have any ideas of places to hunt near Topeka, or in Kansas at all for waterfowl?

Thanks,

Blaster
Blaster
hunter

Postby Huntw/Labs » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:43 am

:welcome: Hunted at Clinton Lake marsh and Perry Lake marsh it was ok. We had a good time because we went out five days a week or more. (Great being in college a have class at 12.) :salude: Feel free to pm me If you have any questions about those areas.
Huntw/Labs
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:38 am

If you are going to hunt Clinton make sure to do it durning the week. You will have to beat people off with a stick on the weekends
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:58 am

Huntw/Labs wrote::welcome: Hunted at Clinton Lake marsh and Perry Lake marsh it was ok. We had a good time because we went out five days a week or more. (Great being in college a have class at 12.) :salude: Feel free to pm me If you have any questions about those areas.

first off :welcome: blaster!!!!!!!!! 2nd i sure was looking forward to that duck hunt every morning well that was until i signed to play football (it is pretty much signing your life away but worth it........ i think. but i still wish i could get that fun of hunting 5 or 6 well 7 days a week but i have to have all my classes over b4 2:00 b/c of football pratice and all...

ESU... sorry topken's i dis like those little men ... although i was close to going there the coaches say we can;t like them any more ...j\k
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby duckplucker » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:39 pm

:welcome:
The life cycle of a hunter... hunt, eat, sleep if there is time, then go hunt again.

Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting, becasue hunting infers the possibility of failure. Rather, Chuck Norris goes killing.
duckplucker
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting