SNOW

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

SNOW

Postby Mallyard » Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:45 am

Finally... I hope to get out today, because here in Mcpherson county we have a snowday. Got around 4 to 5 inches. I know this had to push down a bunch of ducks.... just hope they didn't bypass us all, I doubt it though.

Mallyard
Aim for their lips...
Mallyard
Forum & State Moderator

They're here

Postby Bud » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:50 am

We killed limits yesterday, and my teenaged son went out this morning and did it again. The mallards are definitely down now. :thumbsup:
Bud
hunter

Postby ks_waterfowler » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:40 pm

4 of us killed limits this morning. Wood ducks, pintails, and mallards. I have only not shot a limit once this year. It was 2 days ago, and I could've shot a limit but I was having trouble telling drakes from hens and letting alot of birds go without a shot. We and duckslayingmaster have been pounding them lately. Have pics if hunt101 would let me upload them.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:45 pm

yeah i would agree ... the snow really did bring dwon brids... esp. geese which is waht i hunt mostly anyways... went out wedday the day after snow and shot 11 gadwall with my bro... easlly could have limited out but we both though it be better to leave that risk going over limit with the next group ... so we packed up...
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby duckplucker » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:32 pm

Lots of birds on field and ponds etc. I saw some this morning getting ready to go to school and dearly wanted to skip 1st hour to go pound em. oh well, this winter break should bring about some anihilation... hopefully... :salude:
The life cycle of a hunter... hunt, eat, sleep if there is time, then go hunt again.

Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting, becasue hunting infers the possibility of failure. Rather, Chuck Norris goes killing.
duckplucker
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting