A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.
Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, cluckmeister, yellowlab
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:30 pm
Aim for their lips...
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 1139
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:25 pm
- Location: KS
I don't care who you are...that's funny!
- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:01 pm
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:04 am
- Location: Traveling away from the Palouse
Last edited by goodkarmarising
on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only number that matters, retrieves by the pup: 176
Proud owner of 2 non hunt trial/field trial fire breathers
- Posts: 10874
- Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:57 am
- Location: Leavenworth, KS and all thru MO
- Posts: 914
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 pm
Return to Kansas Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests